Back up Information

Hey everybody I just wanted to inform you all that in dxd world Laura (Kaito sister) is 16 and is dating Izuku who is also 16.

Izuku and Inko lost their house due to a fire that started. They decided to move to Kyoto and met Kaito. After talking a bit Kaito decided to invite the midoriya's for dinner, at first they declined but Kaito insisted which they accepted. After meeting Kaito family and having a lovely dinner with them. Inko did inform them about that they were homeless, so kurama and Yasaka had a little discussion with each other. After they came to a decision they spoke with Inko and ask if her ans izuku wanted to live with them, at first Inko wanted to decline but kurama and Yasaka were able to get her to accept which she was grateful to them for taking her and izuku in.

Kaito and izuku were a 3 years apart. Kaito was 8 and Izuku was 5 when Inko decided to move in with Kaito and his family.

Izuku and Inko became very to Kaito family. They saw them as a second family. Kurama and Yasaka did inform Inko about them being Yokai, which surprised her and izuku but they accepted and was quite grateful to know they trusted them to tell them such a secret.

As the years went on Izuku and Kaito trained together. Two days after izuku birthday, Laura appeared.

During the years Laura lived with Kaito and his family. She was close with Kaito, for she saw him as a older brother and Izuku as her best friend, but she started to realize that she had feelings for Izuku.

Laura talked to Inko about this, which Inko already knew about. Inko love Laura and knew about her past. It hurt Inko to learn how much hardships Laura went through. Inko knew Laura killed people, but Inko didnt hate Laura or despise her. She accepted it.

Inko gave Laura advise on what she had to do and Laura gave it some thought.

The next day she made up her mind and decided to confess to izuku.

It took her the entire morning to gain the courage to tell izuku how she felt about him, but she was cut off but izuku telling her how he felt about her. After they both confessed their feelings they became a couple, though what they didnt know was they were being watched by Kaito and his family who were smiling and excited for the new young couple.