Chapter 41

Right now my family and I are currently in the principal's office along with all the teachers.

Nezu: Thank you for coming today Kaito.

Kaito: No thank you for having us. So what can I help you with?

Nezu: We were wondering if you and your family would like to join our school.

Kaito: I thought as much.

Nezu and the teachers:??

Kaito: We already knew you would, but unfortunately we cant join you, cause this isnt where we belong.

Aizawa: What exactly do you mean?

Kaito: What exactly can you teach us when I've already taught them everything I was taught. And frankly if you seen my daughter or sisters memories then you should know, that you cant teach someone who has already killed. For you see unlike you guys, we're more like anti heroes. Your moral code is not to, where us does, but only to those who truly deserve it.

Nezu: I see, so we cant convince you and your family to join?

Kaito: I'm afraid not.

Snipe: How old are you kid?

Kaito: 19 well technically.

Everyone raises an eyebrow.

Kaito: Thing is I'm now ageless and immortal, like truly immortal.

Everyone eyes widen in shock.

Aizawa: Midoriya says that you know her. How is that?

I then took out my phone and look for a specific picture and then showed it to mr dry eyes.

Aizawa: Who is that?

Laura: My boyfriend, Izuku Midoriya.

Aizawa eyes widen a bit.

Aizawa: So that how your knew.

Kaito: In case your wondering, yes he is a hero, but he also kills but only if necessary.

Kaito: Although I must say mr dry eyes, some of those kids reminded me of the ones I saved, back in my world.

Snipe: Hm.

All might: You saved kids?

Laura: Indeed he did, along with Izuku.

Kaito: If I remember correctly the one I saved were Mirio, nejire, amajiki, mina, uraraka, tsuyu, momo, kendo, sero, kirashima and denki.

Everyone was shocked.

Aizawa: What?

Present mic: Are you telling us that you saved our students back in your world?

Kaito: I guess so, although they should be 10 or 11 by now. Mirio, nejire and amajiki must be 13 or 14 by now.

Everyone was shocked.

Nezu: Can you let us make an announcement quickly.

Kaito: Okay?

Nezu: Aizawa, please escort Kaito and his family to the gymnasium please.

Aizawa: Understood.

Timeskip

My family and I stood inside the gymnasium. Before we made Ms midnight asked if she could join me to which I accepted.

Just then i see students walking inside the gymnasium.