Still my Markimoo [ Chapter 11 ]

Eventually he stopped crying but still sniffled. "Why....are you..hugging me?" He asked in a shaky voice. I broke the hug and looked at him. "Because I hate seeing you cry..I can't stand it." I looked away as I spoke, "it breaks my heart..". He just looked at me. "But....I'm...not me..." He looked down and shook his head. "No more...please..no more...". I lifted his head by the chin so he looked up at me, "I know it hurts...but I'm here...I'll always be right here..". And with that he wrapped his arms around me softly.

"Why..me [Y/N]...why..me?" He sighed and let go, "and...why didn't you run..?" He added. I blushed and tears welled in my eyes. "It shouldn't have happened to you..and I didn't run because.." I paused and caressed Blondiplier's cheek. "Because you are still the same man I fell in love with..yes..a little broken...but I can make it better..".

He just looked at me for a moment until he held my hand. Suddenly the moment was broken when the original SCP burst in. I covered Blondiplier's eyes as I looked at the creature. "I mustn't blink..." I said getting up and leading Blondiplier to the corner and sitting him down. "stay here!" I said to him still eying the SCP. I walked to the chairs and grinned. "You may be able to snap my neck in an instant of a blink...but guess what? I have a chair!" I said with courage as I picked one up and charged at the beast and pushed it back out until it fell. I locked all the door up and made sure it was safe.

When I had returned to Blondiplier he thanked me and I helped him back to the remaining chair. "You should....have let...it...devour...me." He said as he looked down. "No..because however bad you feel about yourself it makes no difference to me...the one rule I live by?". He looked over at me, "what's that?". I smiled "never give up, however bad the scenario..".