Look at yourself.. [ Chapter 9 ]

I shuffled backwards until I hit the wall. My face was tear stained as he grew ever closer. "Please stop!" I said in a frantic panic. He stopped and giggled before making a quick movement as he held me by the neck at the wall. Yet..his grip was not tight just...uncomfortable. Was there still some love left in him? I was going to put my hand on his that held me at the throat but he grabbed it tight. "Please don't kill me..p-please.." I stuttered in complete terror.

I shut my eyes tight waiting for him to snap my little neck, but he let go and stepped back. He was unpredictable..what was he doing? Suddenly my eyes widened as he pulled a metal item from his pocket. I remember nothing after that..he hit me.

I woke up some time later..oh god please...NO! As I regained my vision I silently cried. I was being dragged..I felt the familiar sensation of nails digging in my legs. The pounding of my head. I tried to get away.. Now I know why I had been having strange dreams lately..because it was going to be real.

I blacked out again and found myself tied to a chair. The room was once again dark as I looked around. He stood in front of me and he got close to my face. Then he briefly ran the back of his hand down my cheek and smiled. His bandage touched my forehead and blood was smudged there. What was he doing?

"look at yourself! What are you? What happened to the man I used to know?" I began and started to cry. "What happened to the lovable and kind man I knew?! Even if you enjoy this, it's not fair!" I was fully crying, "..it's not f-fair..". He stopped and leaned away from me as he cocked his head to the side. He hummed to himself as he sighed. "...crying...why..?" He asked in a deep tone and slightly creepy.

"Because you aren't you anymore.." I replied simply.