All in my mind [Chapter 13]

When I awoke I found myself in the room I started in. I was tucked up in bed, in that room from which my adventure began. As I opened my eyes I heard the banging of shoes against each other. I turned over and there sat Blondiplier. He stopped and looked up. A smile spread his face.

"Hello..sleepyhead..!" He said cheerfully as I sat up. "Heya.." I said also beginning to smile as he got up and walked over. I was on the top bunk of the bed and so he climbed the ladder to come and sit by me. "How did I get here..?" I asked as I woke up properly. He looked at me. Even though his bandage covered his eyes and he had no sense of vision I still felt as if he was looking into my eyes. "I....I carried..you...". I blushed slightly and put my hand on his. "R-really...? Thank you..." I said with a soft smile.

We stayed chatting for a little longer but it came to the point where an awkward question came to mind. I sighed and sat closer to him. "What..is..it?" He asked confused at the way I acted. "[y/n]? ...are...you..okay?". I looked at him, "Blonde...when we were back down there...when we first saw each other..why didn't you kill me?". He stopped and wriggled his hand away. "The reason....I..didn't..was that..I haven't...really...been treated..l-like a person....for a l-long...long...time. Just..a..monster." He had a strong sense of self pity and heart ache as he spoke or a longing for someone to love him instead of to call him inhuman.

"I don't think you are a monster..you are the same man I love. And no one has their right to say any different. So don't worry.." I sat up and hugged him tight. It didn't take long for him to do the same. "You...are..the first..to say that....thank you.." He whispered making me smile. "And also..you're really nice....and..cute..". I blushed and wondered how he thought I was cute, he had highly developed senses so I left that.

We stayed hugging for a while until we were interrupted by banging at the door...