Im so dead [ Chapter 8 ]

It stood from its chair and pushed all of the insides and corpses off the table. It even tried to walk round to me but its feet were in shackles. "I-I didn't mean to-" I began but never finished as it chuckled darkly and hushed me. "Shhh..." It spoke in a deep tone, more like a guy. I attempted to speak again, "I didn't m-mean to disturb you...". He laughed, "hush...". I furrowed my brow as I still couldn't see him clearly. All I could make out was a blonde streak through his hair. My eye caught white from the corner of the room as the last piece of the torn sheet of paper lay on a clipboard. I walked quietly to it and picked it up, his head followed my movement. I took it back and reassembled the pieces.

My heart stopped and time felt as if it had frozen. I stared at it and even pinched myself to make sure what I was about to read aloud was real. "SCP...M-M.A.R.K.I.P.L.I.E.R....no.." I looked up and a grin plastered his face as he nodded slowly. "What did they...they do t-to you..?" I asked beginning to shake more. He sat again and looked confused.

I didn't take my eyes off him as I backed up to collect my torch from the floor. I switched it on and his appearance shocked me. His hair was shiny and had been gelled and his face was the same of the man I once loved..but grubby and a thick bloody bandage covered his eyes and I saw the blood stains beneath it. His trench coat and shirt were both splattered with blood and black liquid. As I examined closer my eyes filled with tears making in hard for me to see and stay strong. I couldn't do it. This loveable and goofy guy had been turned into some kind of deranged psychopath that had no intentions of letting me live..how does anyone cope with that type of change?

I began to cry and my tears turned a brown colour as they slipped down my grubby face. He carried on staring at me as I fell to my knees basically sobbing. That's when I sniffed and looked up. He had pulled his feet forcefully out of the chains as he stood again and chuckled. I gulped as I cried still and he walked from behind the table and closer to me...