Love [ Chapter 12 ]

As I knelt beside him, Blondiplier seemed to smile back. "I...like your..courage.." He said and sat on his knees. He grabbed my hand gently and with his other free hand he lifted my chin so I now looked up at him. "What are you doing..?" I asked as my cheeks went the familiar rose colour they usually do. Even though he was..changed, he was still cute.

Being lost in thought I had gone to my own little mind palace but the warm soft touch of his lips snapped me out of it. As we now kissed I could taste the bitterness of blood yet I cared not. He pulled away from me and smiled. "I love you.... [y/n]" he said in a shy tone. I giggled as I heard his speech getting better. "I...." I stopped and looked down as my smile dropped. So did his. "Wh-what is...it?" He said confused.

I gave a long sigh and looked back up at him, "I....I want to say the same...and I truly do..." I said and my eyes pricked with tears. "B-but I can't...I can't do this...". He wiped my cheeks which tears now dropped down and looked me in the eyes. "Then say it...you can..". I shook my head and looked at my surroundings. It was going blurry and I felt myself getting hotter. Suddenly I fell back and I became unconscious. Fainted. The last thing I remember was the gentle and warm feel of Blondiplier catching me and holding me close.