Gas Leak? [Chapter 4]

The eerie feelimg of being watched sends chills down my spine and ices my flesh. I swear this nightmare becomes more soul destroying each time i fall in..Help. Me.

I pondered weather to walk into this certain death trap but something in my head did so anyway. Every step was one closer to my painful end. As the doors to hell slammed behind me and i decended the lights flickered. This gave me time to gather my thoughts together and figure out what the hell was going on. The breaks on the elevator screeched to a halt making my ears ring and sting. I exited the chlostrophobic box and looked around. Pitch dark.

My feet hurt and i carried on timidly down the hall until, after a few doors, i found a supply closet. Putting my hand on the doorknob and twisting it let it quietly slide open. There was no light inside so i became blind for a moment. Eventually i found three items so i carried them out and layed them on the floor before closing the door and sitting on the cold floor infront of them. I had found another keycard, some mysterious piece of paper and a...gas mask? Firstly i took a look at this other key card and saw it said 'Level 2 Key'. Now from memory this meant i could get into these other places that i couldn't before. I looked secondly at the paper..it was torn in places so incomplete, it read 'SCP M-' and the rest was torn away. Unreadible. The writing was a little smudged so the only words i could make out were 'HIGHLY DANGEROUS' and 'DO NOT CONFRONT'. Don't confront what? what's so dangerous? Finally examining this gas mask i realised what it was for..thats when i started to choke..i looked at the celing and saw it filled with a smoke. Something had broken the pipe system.. Before i passed out i shoved the mask on my face and stuffed the card and paper into my pocket before leaving.

I came to another SCP room. I was scared and looked through the glass before i took the gas mask off realising the air was clean. The creature sat on the floor humming to itself, i calmly watched it do its strange thing until it stopped...

Suddenly the creature turned and lunged at the glass so i looked away. Thats when i noticed the sigh saying 'DO NOT LOOK'. Great, theres an SCP that i have to look at and one that i can't! I hurried on until that strange feeling of eyes upon me hit my stomach. The original SCP that killed all except me was standing about 5 meters down the hall. I backed up to the slide door and didn't take my eyes off it. As i heard the door bleep and let me in i backed through and it closed in front of my face. I breathed a sigh of relief.

Narrow escape...