In this Hellhole [Chapter 2]

I was back in that horrid place...that disturbing laughter...i was being dragged..nails digging my legs...what type of hell is this? I tried to move but i realised i was in sleep paralyisis back in reality..i was terrified..

I woke with a start and a tear stained face as i saw myself on the floor. I must have rolled off as my head hurt immensely. Clearing my face i noticed everyone must have gone to bed, 3am. I got up and took my precious computer off the floor and checked for damages..there were none. When i sat quietly back down i wrapped my fleece blanket around me and snuggled down to watch more of Markiplier.

About an hour later my screen turned black. Thinking that it was just the charge being a douche i attempted to turn it on again but then the panic spread through me as the room around me turned darker and darker...

I blacked out but when i came round it was totally different..i awoke in a bed but no computer anymore. I was somewhere different. In curiosity i flung the covers on the floor and got up. There was a whole Deja vu feel to it as i looked around. As i poked my head out the door a sight met my eyes of guards and what looked like soilders running around, there were also people in white yet grubby lab coats that carried clipboards as they hurried off.

Confusion spread my head as one guard came to me. He held a bulky jet black gun that intimidated me alot. "What are you doing out of uniform?" he grunted as i looked at my clothing. "oh...one moment.." i said and closed the door then grabbed the jeans and white clean lab coat and changed. When i opened the door again he had gone so i hurried off down the hall..i seemed like i knew this place well.

To my sudden horror of realising i felt around in my lab coat pocket to find a card...a level one pass key card that in the corner read 'SCP Corparation'. This is when i knew...i knew for sure where i was...i was going to hell.