Goodnight.. [ FINAL CHAPTER ]

It started to get chilly so I figured it was getting dark outside. The whole facility was deathly quiet. Me and Blondiplier lay on the floor together in the middle of the room. Thinking back on what he said I didn't want to wake up. This nightmare had turned into something better. We held hands until I sat up, "what...is..it?" He questioned and I sighed. "I...I feel light headed... I think I'm waking up.." I replied and let go of his hand then stood. "Want to be comfortable in a different room?". I answered no and I felt unsteady. Blonde held me by my shoulders.

Moments went by and it got worse. "Please don't make me wake up! Please don't wake up!" I screamed as my face was now tear stained and red, Blondiplier was trying to calm me down so I didn't make it worse. "We..all have...to..wake up! Some..time or another!" He said trying to hush me. "No! I can't leave you! Not now!!" I yelled and sobbed harder. Suddenly he put his hands on my cheeks and kissed me softly on the lips, I froze in place and my breathing slowed down. As he pulled away I blushed. "There...much better.." He said lovingly and quietly. "I'll never see you again...." I sniffled and cried a little. "Oh... [Y/N]....I'll always...be here...I'll always be with you...don't worry.." He held my hand tight. "But....when I'm gone...what will you do..?" I asked feeling worse by the minute, "clear..up...I guess...so many dead people...it's not fair for them...to be left across the floor..".

After he had said that I smiled and wiped my eyes. "You truly are the man I still know...you are still a hero..and I love you...." I said but I stumbled backwards yet he caught me. "Thank you....". I felt myself start to loose consciousness, I'll see him again..don't worry... I thought. He held me close and whispered in my ear something that bought tears to my eyes yet again. "And..as always...I'll..see you...in the next...video..." And just as I was about to come back to reality, instead of saying goodbye, he spoke the last word in the calmest tone but with heart-break, "...goodnight..".

That was it. Last thing I remember was falling from his grip and onto the floor. Next thing I know, I sat up in bed! I was home, safe and sound. Yet..Blonde was not here and I felt better.. Sighing, I looked over at the clock, it was 10am..I'd slept the night? I got up and went to the bathroom, I looked at my tired and tear stained face in the mirror before turning the tap on and splashing my face with cold water. I then walked out and went downstairs, my brother was awake already but in the kitchen. I sat on the sofa, my laptop sat on the side table...I wondered weather to go on and watch Markiplier but I wasn't sure. "Hey!" My brothers voice interrupted my thoughts, he walked in looking fully awake and he shoved my laptop and a cup of tea at me. Of course I took both and I opened the lid of my laptop..it was paused on an SCP video of Mark's. I stared then gulped as I went off it and watched some Drunk Minecraft instead. I knew I would have to put that series on hold for watching for a while...

"So..did you sleep well? Have any dreams? I bet you had some 'steamy' dreams about Mark!!" My brother said lively. I looked over at him and sipped some tea blankly, "well...long story.." I said and thought about Blonde. This would be one hell of an explanation..