Found. [ Chapter 14 ]

Blondiplier hid behind me and whimpered. I watched as the door was forced open and many guards came rushing in. They must have been from a different unit as their uniform was different. I overheard one of them on the radio to another soldier, "SCP target found. I repeat, SCP target found.". One of them stepped forward and pointed his gun at me. "Ma'am! I must insist that you move away from the subject who is behind you! He can deal massive amounts of damage to other people and himself and must be contained!". My eyes pricked with tears as I looked round at Blonde. His bandage, and face, were now sopping wet with blood. It's like he was crying.

Rage filled me. I looked back round at the guards. "No." I said sternly. How could they be so heartless and blind to see that Blonde was fearful of what they would do? The same soldier as before stepped forward and loaded his gun. "I do not want to eliminate you too ma'am...MOVE!"

I started to cry badly as he looked at me. Blonde had stopped crying and sat up. He was angry. VERY angry.. "How...dare...you...." He said in a gruff tone. Then he growled and laughed as he pulled a knife from his pocket and leapt off the bed before the guards could react. Instead of hitting his target..Blonde was on the floor with a tranquilliser in his shoulder. He pulled it out and got up only to fall into his knees. He was made to put his hands behind his head.

I covered my mouth and sobbed hard. He was only trying to protect me. "STOP!" I shouted and they all looked at me. "Why is it that he is the monster?! He was protecting me! There was a gas leak down there and the other escaped SCP were gonna kill me..he carried me after I passed out and saved me...ITS NOT FAIR!!" I yelled and they stepped back. "He is more of a hero than any of you will ever be...even before he looked like this he was!"

They lowered their guns and looked at me. Blonde looked up too. I think they took notice of my words..