RUN. [Chapter One]

Running. Im just running.This seems like a nightmare...

I tripped and hit my face on the floor. Suddenly something gripped my feet and dragged me backwards as i screamed.

"AGH!" I screamed as i woke from that terrible dream. My brother was sitting by my bed looking concerned. "Are you alright [Y/N]?" he asked and rubbed my hand. "y-yeah...im f-fine..." i replied and wiped the sweat from my brow. "Its that damn SCP game..giving me nightmares..". He sniggered, "really? who were you watching now?". "Only Markiplier.." i replied. I secretly thought of how handsome he was..those lovely hazel eyes and that big goofy grin just gives me tingles all over! Then i snapped back to reality as i noticed my face was burning red. "Whatcha thinking about?" my brother asked in a silly tone "Ooo! somebodys got a crush! He will never notice you though, you realise that?". I got irritated and my cheeks went back to the pale colour. "Shut up! ruining my dreams... A-And so what if i h-have a crush on h-him..! many girls do!" i snapped and began to get up.

As I made my way downstairs I went to the kitchen and got my usual cup of tea then sat in the living room. I took my computer off the side and turned it on. Flicking through my tumblr i switched over to youtube and continued to finish the SCP Containment Breach series by Markiplier. 'Ah i love this...but more importantly him!' i thought to myself as i was intruged by the Lets Players skills.

An hour or so had pasted and i had finished my tea and ate some food. I did nothing that day really and i stayed in my lazy position. Then i found myself nodding off...

Thats when the nightmare began....