💋Chapter 52: Redemption (Christmas Special)

I opened my eyes the next morning to a chill in my room.

"Eh?! What the-Wheres keigo?" I asked. Wondering why he wasn't in the bed. "And why is it so cold?!" I shivered as I grabbed my bath robe. I opened the shades to see Keigo flying around the apartment building. He started doing zigzags, but then I got worried when his body lurched forward. I gasped and his body slammed against the large window. I laughed  He noticed me and pouted.  I opened the window and let him in. "Jezz what the fuck?! My wings are cramping." Keigo said as he flexed his wings. "Maybe because of the cold." I said. I looked outside. "it's snowing after all."

I decided it would be fun to make some Christmas cookies with Keigo. But before I did, I handed him two boxes. He gave me a confused look. "Just open it." I smiled. Keigo smiled back and opened the box. Inside was a heating blanket. I bought it for him since he was always complaining about his wings. He opened the blanket and put it on. His wings automatically heated and he calmed down. Then another box fell out. He looked down at it. "open it." I said again. Keigo opened it to see the newest Skywalker perfume, along with the newest designer watch watch. He gasped and looked at me with wide eyes. His mouth was agape.

I laughed. "h-how did you manage to get these?! I thought they were all sold out in stores and online?" He asked. I laughed. "I'm Miss Jackson...or at least..not anymore." I mumbled. Gave me a questionable look.    The next box was light. Keigo opened it and took out a small note. It read...

    "Cant wait to become your intern."

Keigo looked up at me with wide eyes. I giggled. "Does this mean-" I nodded. "I want to work with you as a pro hero." I said with a closed eye smile. Keigo said nothing.

"I think I'll still keep my name. But I won't use it for hurting others, I'll use it for good."
I said as I closed my eyes and hugged him tight.

After that, we decided to make Christmas cookies and do a blog on our social media.
I sat down with the freshly baked cookies and a mug of hot chocolate. Keigo put his arm around me and pressed record. It was on livestream.

Soon, more thannine thousand people were watching the livestream.

"Hey everyone! Hope your all having a  wonderful Christmas so far." I giggled. Keigo looked at me. I wasn't in cameras view yet. Then he looked back at the camera. "I wanted to introduce you all to Miss Jackson, Aka Y/n Takami." Keigo turned the camera around to show me. I waved and smiled. Keigo layed next to me and kept on talking. "I wanted to also clear her name. If that's okay with you babe?" He said as he looked back up at me, asking for my permission. I nodded. He looked back at the camera. "By the way,.not throwing shade or anything, but it would be great if you all could stop talkimg shit about my girlfriend. She hears what you guys say on TV every single morning. And seeing her sad makes me really upset." He said. "If you all gotten the chance to know her instead of judging her, you'd know all the dirty work she did to keep all of those women safe." I smiled. Keigo sat the camera down infront of us both. "Y/n L/n, Aka Miss Jackson, has saved more than six thousand women and men from kidnapping businesses." Comments started rolling in.

"Oh my gosh! Really?!"

"Does that mean she saved Chelsea? Best Jeanist Daughter?"

"Oh my God! I feel so bad, I didn't mean to judge!"

"We're so sorry!"

"That's so amazing! She sounds super cool! When are we going to see her on tv? For an interview?"

"Oh my gosh yes! I'd totally watch her!"

"I hope she becomes a pro!"

"Oh my gosh! That's her! That's the woman that saved me from The electric organization! She's super cool! She took me for mc Donald's after wards!"

"Omg!"

I laughed as I read some of the comments from my other phone. Then I spoke up.
"And yes, I'm sorry for causing so much trouble. It wasn't intended. I thought that if i got revealed, I wouldn't be able to save anymore kids." I said. "I had to watch as my best friend was sexually harassed by a man. I myself had been put in a sex trafficking business. It was horrible. And when I heard kids like Chelsea and others were being hurt and abused at a young age, I had to do something." I said as I clenched my fist. "So then I developed the name, Miss Jackson."

"But why miss Jackson?" Someone asked. "It sounds super hot but why?" I giggled.
"that was the point. I do admit that I'm very attractive. So I used to o my advantage. Mixed a little bit of seduction and revenge, and hit frappe. I had it all."

"And I was going to use it to help all of you as many people as I could out there. And even if I got hurt and it meant that you were okay, it was fine. No one should have to suffer like that."  I said. The livestream blasted with comments. I smiled at them all. The were all positive. "Everyone do a thumbs up of you want jackson to become a pro in the chat." Keigo said.

The livestream was broken after that..

I awe'd at how many people wanted me to become a pro. I looked at the camera. "Thank you all so much! This means a lot to me!" I said. Keigo smiled. "Happy Holidays everyone!" He said. Then he turned off the camera and put it it away.

Then he came back and stood infront of me.

"Y/n" keigo said.
I stood up and walked towards him.
He walked up to me and embraced me in the biggest hug he could ever do. Then, I felt tears on my shirt. I looked up to see that he was crying. "Keigo?" I asked worriedly. He pulled back and gave me a closed eye smile. "This is something I've always wanted but I was to afraid to ask. This is really one of the best Christmas gifts I've ever gotten, than you Y/n." He said.

"Happy Holidays to All, and to All A Good Night.."

Merry Christmas