💋Chapter 32

Y/n POV.
I walked into the hotel lobby with Keigo and the other pro heroes. Hawks pulled out a card and he was quickly accepted. We were given a key to room 307. We took the elevator to our hotel room. When we got in, I imidietly set my suitcase down and went to the kitchen. "Ooo! Free soda!" I said as I pulled one out. I opened it and chugged it down. Hawks took a Sprite and drank his.

I sat down on the kitchen table stool and pulled out my laptops. (Three Mac book pro's) I flipped them all opened and set them onto three different sites. A knock on the door was heard and most of the pro heroes walked in. (Present Mic, best Jeanist, Eraser Head, Mirko, Kamui Woods, Endeavor, Fatgum and his interns, midnight, and some other UA kids. Everyone crowded the table. "Alright. So today we're going to be looking at the recent news on some of the kids in the sex trafficking system." My master said. "Here's the plan."

"Y/n and Hawks. You two will be pretending to "buy the kids." Once you do, bring them to my hotel room on the second floor. Room 204." Master said. I nodded. "Wait so where is the room that they're holding the children in?" F/n asked. "Second floor room 206." Master said. F/n nodded.

"A group of twenty four kids will.come.in at around 6:00 PM. The sellers are going to keep them in that room for a while. We set up a meeting so Hawks and Y/n will meet them at 7:40 PM." best Jeanist said. I nodded. Chelsea peeked onto the counter. "Are we saving my friends?" She asked. I smiled and patted her head. "Of course dear. Why don't you go play with the cat while we finish the plan?" I said. Chelsea's eyes glimmered. She ran into my hotel room to look for the cat. I giggled and turned my head back to the table.

"What the fuck." Hawks said as he squinted at the computer. I followed where his eyes were. "Speads legs, dances, stripps, does sexual dances." I read. "We need to save these kids. These people are discusting. I can't believe kids like Chelsie have to go through this.." I said as I looked down. Master rested her hand on mine. "That's why I raised you to get rid of them." She said. "I'm sorry for calling you a failure Y/n. Because of you were helping to save kids like Chelsea." She said. I.smiled at her. "No problem." I said.

"Now that everything is settled, let's take a one hour break and meet in room 206 at 7:40." I nodded. Everyone slowly left the room. Chelsea smiled and hugged my leg. "Thank you for saving me Miss Jackson. Your a hero." She said with a closed eye smile. She skipped out of the room to where best Jeanist was and held his hand. They both closed the door and left. Hawks rested his hand around my arm. He gently pushed my body onto his. "Have you considered becoming a pro hero?" He asked.

"I'll add it to my list of thoughts."