💋Chapter 31

The plane landed and we all finnaly got off of the 6 hour flight. As soon as we exited the Keigo took flight. "Sweet Home Alabama!" He yelled. I snorted. keigo laughed and landed. We got inside the airport and I decided to pick out a cute little keychain as a souvenir. Then I picked out a small snack and paid for it at the register. Then I left the store. I was looking around for Hawks when I spotted him ordering KFC. I smiled and shook my head. I wheeled my suitcase when I bumped into a tall grown man. He looked down at me and a small blush came to his face. "Uhm.. I'm sorry." I said as I tried to go around him. He grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"You don't remember me? Jackson?" My eyes widened. "Because I sure do remember you. Let's sit down and chat." He said with a evil grin.

(Hawks POV)
I took my bag and walked out of KFC where I was greated by fans. "Hey guys." I said smoothly. The girls squeeled and giggled. I cringed on the inside but kept my charming smile. "Hawks take a photo with me!" One of them said. I smiled and did a peace sign with the fan and she ran away squeeling. I smiled and said goodbye to the rest and went to where I last saw Y/n.

But she wasn't there.

My wings ruffled as I frantically looked around for her. "Where are you?". I mumbled. "Please stop touching me." I heard. I quickly whipped my head around to see a older man talking to her with a perverted grin on his face. My blood boiled and my face turned red from anger. I flew over to y/n and snatched her into my arms. I wrapped my arm around her wait. "Hey bud. I'm gonna say this in the nicest way possible." I said as I levitated with y/n in my arms. "See this beautiful woman? This is my Girlfriend. Someone you should stay away from because she is mine. Got It?" I asked as I glared into his eyes. He nodded quickly and ran off.

I sighed as I looked at Y/n. She seemed startled. I really hope I didn't scare her.

Y/n POV:

"K-kei..what was that about?" I asked as he held me close to him. "Sorry babe I don't really like when other men touch you." He said as he nuzzled his face into my neck. He chuckled quietly and licked my neck. I slapped him over the head and he let me go. "Idiot." I said as I took my suitcase and walked away to the main exit of the airport. Keigo chuckled and followed me.