💋Chapter 4

Key:

F/M: Favorite Movie

(Y/N POV)

Me and F/N sat down with a bowl of popcorn to watch F/M  while eating our lunch that we just ordered. We dimmed the lights and watched the movie.

After the movie

When the movie was done, I threw away my food container and decided to do some online shopping. "How much did you get last night F/N?" I asked. "3,500 dollars." F/N said. "I can't wait to online shop." I giggled. "I made a good amount as well. I also met a rather cute guy." F/N grinned. "Ooooo! Who is it?" They asked. "Well, he said his name is Hawks, the number two hero." F/N gasped. "YOU MET THE NUMBER 2 HERO?! AT THE CLUB?" I laughed. "Yeah, he gave me offly alot  of cash." I said. IlI opened up a money case to show how much money I earned. F/N gasped. "Dannng Y/N." They said. I handed F/N a Mac book. "Come on! Let's shop!"

After spending hours of buying designer, we decided that we would go outside and take a walk. Me and F/N went in separate ways to explore.

While I was walking along the streets, a villan attack occured. A villan who had a vine quirk, wrapped it's vines around me and dangled me upside down in the air. It started blushing when the vines were to tight in particular areas. I used my quirk to get the vines off of me but it grabbed me again. It also started grabbing other cevilians.

Suddenly out of no where, Hawks comes flying at a rush to slice the vines apart. Cutting them away from everyone. Unlucky for me, I was hanging upside down. Before I could even touch the ground, hawks swooped in and caught me in his arms. Everyone cheered. I blushed. "Thank you." I said. "So we meet again?" He smirked as he put me down. I scoffed and looked away.

A huge blush covered my face
F/N ran over to me and hugged me. "ARE YOU OKAY?! DID HE HURT YOU?!" They went on with a hundred questions. I pat their head. "Don't worry, I'm fine." I replied.  Hawks ruffled my hair. I swatted his hand away. F/N made a weird face (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) at me and left. "F/N,!"  wispered. To late, they're ere already gone. Hawks stretched his wings. "Say, how about we go on a date? You like chicken?" I starred lopsidedly at him. "Uhh, yeah. What time?" He levitated in the air. "Around 5PM, wear something fancy." He said and flew into the sky. I blushed. 'Did the number two hero just ask me out?' I thought

But wait...

He doesn't know where I live...