💋Chapter 19

The next day, me and F/n made our way to the local mall. "Why are we here?" I asked. "I hate crowds" (I'm sorry if you don't hate crowds)

F/n rolled their eyes. "Because we're here to go on another shopping spree. Plus the clothes we wear to the club are getting boring. We need new stuff!" She said as they fist pumped the air. I whined as they pulled me into a lingerie store. "What about this one?" They said as they held up a black lace lingerie set. "F/n I don't think we can wear that to the club." I giggled.

We finished our shopping and headed back home.
I changed my clothes and did my hair. Then I took out a new bikini to wear along with a pair of black heels.

Then I put on a black bow and a blonde wig (if your hair is already blonde then perfect.) Today's theme was "Your Favorite Show/Movie" so I decided to go with Alice in wonderland.

I put on a big Faux Fur coat. To cover my outfit. (Yes the fur is real sis

I grabbed my douffle bag and me and F/N exited the apartment. We walked down the hallway to the elevator and pressed 1.

We got to the lobby and F/n told me that they were going to get their Car.

They came out with a white Range Rover with red leather seats. I opened the front seat door and got in. Then we both drove to the club.

We got out and headed inside of the club. Most of the guys and girls recognized me and waved. I smiled and waved back. The security guards let us pass. Then they closed the entrance. They're were a lot of people lined up outside of the club. Meaning that it was gonna start in a few minutes. Me and F/n made our way behind stage. The other girls were doing their makeup and fixing their hair.

We all greeted and hugged eachother.

The girls were wearing all different types of Halloween outfits. One girl with red hair was wearing a orange swimsuit with a pumpkin headband. Another girl with blonde hair was wearing a bunny costume with a V neck Leotard.

I took off my coat to reveal my Alice in wonderland outfit.

The house mom set up the TV screen so we would know who's next. I made my way to my bar and took out a bag of candy and put it in a small bowl. Hawks walked in along Mirko. They both walked over to the bar and ordered their drinks again. I smiled and hawks and he winked at me. A girl who I've never seen before scoffed at me. She wispered to her friend and her friend started laughing. I felt a rush of self consciousness come over me. Hawks glared at the girls. The girls friend turned away but the other didn't.
"Oh come on Hawks. You can't be interested in HER. She looks like a dirty slut in that outfit."

I bowed my head. Trying to hide my red and upset face. Hawks eyes widened. "If your talking about a sweet little unforgettable thing then your right. She's gorgeous." He said as he took my hand and kissed it. My face turned cherry red. The girls eyes widened and she stormed off with her friend.

Hawks made his way behind the bar and put both of his hands on my waist. He leaned in and placed a kiss ontop of my head. "Don't let anyone call you a slut." He wispered. My face was beyond red and my ears were starting to turn pink. "I-" "Sh." He said.

"Wanna have a sleepover tonight?" He asked. I nodded and hugged him. "that would be great." I said.