💋Chapter 16

I slipped out of Hawks office and out of the door. I haven't heard from Master in a while. I wonder where she is...

3 hours later.

I made my way back to Hawks office with a bag of food. I went to pick up some sushi for everyone. Suddenly two dark figure appeared right infront of me.

The figure suddenly disapeered and reappeared behind me. They swing the sword at me but I dodged and kicked them into a tree. I looked at my remote. It buzzed.

*Battery At 10%, Please charge device*

'Shit.' i thought. I only had 5 minutes to transform and get out of her before this remote dies. I quickly transformed into a twelve year old girl.

"Help! STRANGER DANGER! STRANGER DANGER!" The two assassin's eyes widened. People turned to look. "You little shit!" They both yelled. The two jumped into a building and hopped away. But before they could disappear, Best Jeanist Grabbed them and tied them up. He sighed. "Why can't I just have my afternoon coffee.." he said. He was across the street at a near by coffee shop when he heard me asking for help. Everyone cheered.

"Thanks Best Jeanist!

"He's so cool!"

"An amazing hero saves the day again!"

I sighed and turned away, ready to just go deliver Hawks food and get home. "Uh, wait." I turned around. Best Jeanist swept his hair. "Allow me to take you to my agency to call your parents. My blood ran cold. My remote is going to die soon..I need to get out of here before he figures out that im-

"Hello? Are you alright?" He asked. I nodded. "Well, come on then. Let's go." He took my hand and we walked to his agency. He told me to wait outside while he got on the phone with a client. I waited outside his office room when I spotted a pair of red wings. "Shit...not now..." I mumbled. I kept my head down as Hawks walked past me and into Best Jeanist Office. Best Jeanist called me inside. I checked my remote. "Four percent.." I started to panic and followed him inside. "What's your parents phone number." I fiddled with my fingers. "I-i don't know sir.." I played along. Suddenly I felt my body lighten. "Battery Low, deactivating disguise" the remote said. My eyes widened. "I realised that my remote wasn't connected to my air pods so the remotes noise was loud. My disguise started to fade. Hawks eyes widened and Best Jeanist stood up. "No way!" Hawks said as a bead of sweat ran down his face. Best Jeanist eyes widened. "Miss Jackson?!" He said. Before my costume could fully fade off I took out a bottle of emergency pepper spray and sprayed the room.

'Sorry Hawks...but you just can't know..'

The two men covered their eyes. I took the chance to smash the window and jump out.

"I need to get home..." I mumbled as I jumped into a roof and started to hop from building to building.