💋Chapter 53

Key: H/N = Hero Name
Y/N POV:

I flew past Hawks and drop kicked a Nomu mid air. The Nomu crashed into a building and passed out. "Nice!" Keigo said. I blushed. "You all are too slow! Today's (H/N's) first day and you can't catch up." Keigo said to his sidekicks. I giggled as I watched the tired sidekicks clean up after our mess. "Next location!" Hawks said as he flew past us. I followed.

Suddenly, I could feel a presence behind me, me and Keigo turned around to be met with Tokoyami flying behind us. "Don't underestimate me, Hawks!" Tokoyami said. "Nice tokoyami!" I said. "Oooo." Keigo said.

After patrolling the area, we flew back to Keigo's agency. "Hey, Tokoyami, come here." Keigo said. I turned to see Keigo lifting Tokoyami in the air. I snapped a picture, then I flew next to the two of them. After talking, the three of us landed on a building. "You shouldn't be so grounded. If you have wings, spread them out and fly." Keigo said. I smiled at him. He smiled back. "Race you both back to the agency!" Keigo said. "You're on! Come on tokoyami!" I said as I flew after the bird. Tokoyami shook his head and smiled, following after us both.

I soon landed at the agency, I walked into an empty office room to see Mr. Aizawa rocking Akari to sleep. "Hey Aizawa." I said. Aizawa looked up at me tiredly. "You won't believe what you're about to hear." He said. "Shoot." I said as I picked up our son, Dove.  Aizawa yawned. "Dove started shooting lasers from his eyes, and Akari started teleporting all over the office. I had to call Mic to help me find her." Aizawa said. "Oh my." I said as I looked at Akari, she was fast asleep. "I wonder if their quirks are coming in, that could explain it." Aizawa put Akari in her stroller. "Here's what I owe you, thanks for watching 'em." I said as I handed Aizawa an envelope that contained the money I owe him for babysitting. Aizawa shook his head. I looked at him confused. "Y/n, you don't need to pay me anything, we already made a deal. I babysit, you cover some of my classes." Aizawa said as he walked towards the door. I looked at him skeptically. "You're lying." I said. "Nope, cya." He said. I sighed and shook my head with a smile.

I Wheeled the stroller outside of the office room. "Ready?" Keigo asked. I nodded. A car was waiting for us outside. We were walking towards it when suddenly, paparazzi crowded our path.

"Y/n, Hawks, have the baby's quirks rolled in yet?"

"Y/n, are you happy about your job as a Pro Hero and Singer?"

  "Y/n, are you having your concert this Wednesday?"

I sighed and sprouted a pair of white angel wings. I used them to cover the baby's eyes from the flashes. I continued to wheel the stroller to the car as the paparazzi followed. Hawks smirked and followed.

We got in the black shaded car and sat the babies down on my lap. Akari started crying. I sighed and started to roll up my skirt. "Keigo, wheres the blanket?" I asked. Keigo grinned. "Left it in the bag." He said. I glared at him. "No worries, the car has shades and the driver isnt here yet so just roll up your shir- OW!" Keigo said but was cut off by me pulling on his ear." I snickered. "Watch your mouth" I said.