💋Chapter 17

The top 10 heroes were gathered yet again in an office room. They all had their coffee and breakfast infront of them. This time the meeting was at the Hero Public Safety Commission. Best Jeanist Stood up. "Yesterday me and a fellow hero, Hawks, might have encountered Miss Jackson." Everyone's eyes widened. Our security camera footage got a picture of her in this disguise

"She also carries pepper spray which is very dangerous." Hawks pointed out.

"She can transform into children too?" Endeavor asked. "Yes, apparently." Best Jeanist said. "Which is why I'm concerned." Hawks spoke up. "If she's deciding to transform into kids, her next target could be at UA high school." The air was tense with a pinch of fear. Would miss Jackson go that far to kill a student?

"As of now, were boosting all security. Metal detectors will be present at the school to ensure all of the students are safe. "Aren't their backpacks made of metal tho?" Mirko asked as she stuck her carrot out. "Yes, that's why we're going to add a small implant that allows students with bags to come in. If they don't have that small ID card implanted into their bag then they could be suspicious. "What about Hero's?" Princaple Nezu asked. "what if miss Jackson takes the form of a hero and tries to get in." He helped his paw up. "Ah, don't worry about that Mr. Nezu. We'll make sure that police and other enforcement's are guarding all entrances of the school. We will all have security cameras in hidden places so if she decides to transform behind a building then we can see it. We will also have our own Keycards."

Mr. Nezu nodded.

The meeting was dismissed and everyone was free to go. Best Jeanist cleared off the tables and Extra garbage. Then he went downstairs to the entrance of the office and met with Bakugou.

"Oh, Bakugou. Glad you could make it. See, unfortunately we had to have a meeting somewhere else. But we finished so let's head back to my angency."

Bakugou was surprisingly quiet..

'Somethings off...' Best Jeanist thought.