💋Chapter 22

The next day

I sat down on my laptop scrolling through my favorite online sneaker store.

"Should I get these shoes or this Shirt?" I said as I showed hawks the two tabs. "Hmm." He said as he nuzzled his head into my neck. I blushed and gently grabbed him by his front hair. He moaned softly. "horny bird." I giggled and continued to scroll through the store.

A few minutes later I decided to put my laptop down. I walked into the kitchen to find my phone. "Ah, there it is." I said. I scrolled onto Google when I found one of the latest's news articles.

"Pro hero Gala Coming up next week! Get a chance to meet your favorite pro heroes!" It read.

"Oh." I said. Hawks floated into the kitchen. "What are you looking at there Chickadee." He asked. I showed him the article. "Ohh, the Hero Gala." He said. "Wanna go with me?" He smiled. I gasped. "Yes Please!" I said and hugged his arm. He blushed and patted my head.

"How about I take you out with me? The other pros are going to lunch today." He said. I nodded and went into my room.

After I choose a comfortable outfit of my choice, I walked downstairs to Keigo. He already finished and was wearing his casual outfit.

He took my hand and we walked outside of the apartment.

We made our way outside were we both met a bunch of fans.

"Omg It's Hawks!"

"He's so hot!"

"Marry me!"

"I live you Hawks!"

"Thank you for protecting us!"

"Who's that chick with you?!"

"Omg do you think their dating!"

"That's so cute!"

"She's really pretty!"

"I ship it!"

"Ugh! They're holding hands! She's so lucky!"

I blushed. The paparazzi soon showed up and started taking pictures of me and Keigo. He slipped his hand around my waist. My face heated up. He gave me a cheeky grin. We walked past the group and got into the Tesla that was waiting for us at the front of the apartment.

We both got in and I sighed. "What's wrong?" He said. "I don't know. I've never been infront of the paparazzi before. So it's kinda new to me." I said. As I blinked my eyes a few times. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it." He grinned as the car started to move.