💋Chapter 20

(Lemon Chapter)

The club finnaly closed and we made our way to Keigos apartment.

He flew into thr apartment through the window and placed me on the chair. "Be right back. I'm gonna take a shower. It's been a long day." He said. I nodded and decided to look around. I waddled into his bedroom and threw myself onto the bed. I felt my body soak into the bed. I took a huge wiff of his scent and set my head face front onto the bed.
(so basically you were laying on your stomach with your head in the bed. Just wanted to make sure that made sense.)

What I didn't notice was when hawks came out of the shower.

He slowly crept behind me and gave my ass a firm squeeze. I yelped and kicked him into a wall. "Ah! Hawks I'm so sorry-" I tripped and fell ontop of him.

Hawks POV

'Damn that girl can kick' I thought. She tried to help me up but she tripped and fell ontop of me. Her breast sitting perfectly ontop of my face. "Oh gosh! sorry!" She said. She quickly got up and put her hand out for me to take. I took her hand and backed her up until her legs hit the bed. Then I pushed her down on her back.

Y/N POV

He placed his hands on both sides of my head. I blushed and moved back on the bed. He crawled over me and bent his head down to kiss my neck. I blushed and let out a small moan. He chuckled and moved to my face. He kissed me and licked my lip for an entrance. I denied and wanted to see what he would do. He growled and put his hand on my upper thigh. "Ah!" I gasped and he took the chance to slip his tounge into my mouth. We both fought for dominance until I got tired and just let him win. He moved from my mouth and glaced at me. As if he was asking for permission. I slowly nodded and he took a feather from his wing and levitated it over my shirt. He raised it in the air and Drew it along my shirt. Cutting it in half. "hey! That was expensive!" I pouted. He smiled rolled his eyes. Then he unhooked my bra and placed his cold hand on my breast. I moaned and turned my head to the side. He circled his tounge around my nipple and gently bit it. I let out a louder moan and accidentally rubbed my foot agasint his groin. He groaned and shuddered. I turned my head back to him and his face was slightly red. I took the opportunity to place my foot against it and started rubbing it gently. Hawks moaned and placed his head between my chest. He then made his way down to my stomach where he rubbed his hands against my waist. "Such a pretty body Chickadee." He grinned. I blushed. "Shut up bird boy." I said. He chuckled and moved his finger to my flower.
He took off my mini skirt and moved my underwear to the side. He then gently rubbed his finger against my clit. "H-hawks.." I hugged as he kept going. I felt a weird sensation build up in my lower area. Before I could release he moved his finger. "Baka!" I pouted. He grinned and placed his tounge into my clit. He started lapping it gently and then he quickened his pase. "W-wait..I-" I let out a loud moan and my body shook on the bed. Keigo watched with a lustful look. He then took off his towel and grabbed a condom out of his drawer. I took the opportunity to glance at his member. I didn't expect it to be so big. It was at least six to maybe seven inches.. He slipped it on and placed his member infront of my area. He moved his member along the lips of it. "S-stop teasing me.." I said. "Patients is a virtue Chickadee." He said. Before I could tell at him to shut up, he pushed his member in. I yelped in pain. "I-is this your first time?" He asked. A huge blush dusted my cheeks as I tried to get a hold of my scattered thoughts. "I- Hah..Y-yes.." i exhaled. He chuckled.

Hawks waited for me to adjust. He ran his hand along my waist. He unintentionally moved and I felt a rush of pleasure through my body. I shuddered. He took the sudden act as a sign that I was ready and started to move. A few moments later he was going at a rapid pace. "I-im gonna-" he slapped my ass and turned me over on my backside. My face hit one of the pillows as my ass was in the air. He pushed into me from the back and I could feel my heart beating outside of my chest. "I- H-hawks-" "K-keigo." He interrupted. "H-huh?" I asked as I let out another moan. "It's Keigo. He said. As he didn't stop his fast pace. 'he told me his real name already?!' "i-im gonna c-cum.." I said as I grabbed the sheets and pushed my head into the pillow. I finnaly came and a few seconds later he did too. My body went limp onto the bed. He pulled out and took the condom off. He laid right beside me and we both laid in silence.

I could feel my body bubble and suddenly I transformed into my true form. Keigo's jaw dropped. "Oh my god!" I said as I took a blanket and covered myself with it. I backed up to the bedroom door.

Keigo sat up and starred at my true form. "Y-your..N-no way..!" I looked down

They'res no point in hiding it now..

"Yes..it's me...I'm Miss Jackson.." I said. I felt my blood pumping through my veins. My head rattled. I started sweating as Keigo approached me. I backed up until my body hit the door. "W-wait.." I said. He hugged me. My eyes widened and I began to cry.

"I'm so sorry.." I mumbled.

Transformation Defect: Human transformation can only be deactivated by weakness or if the remote control battery dies on Miss Jackson's Device.

(A/N. I'm not good at writing lemons. It will take a long time before I write another one because I don't think I did very good on this one.)