💋Chapter 8

I woke up early the next morning on the couch. Hawks was no where to be seen. He left a note on the couch.

"Hey Chickadee, sorry I had to go early. Duty calls feel free to call me anytime."

I gave the note a questionable look and checked my phone. I looked at the numbers to I saw Hawk's number. 'he gave me his number...' I blushed and put my phone down. I went into my bathroom to take a quick shower and came out. I walked to my closet and picked out my outfit when I got a call

???: "It's so nice to talk to you again."

I rolled my eyes. "Get to the point"

The caller sighed. "We have a task that we need you to perform."

I smiled. "How much?"

???: "One hundred thousand"

I snickered. I went into my closet and took out my suit.

"I expect you to complete this task...."

                      "Miss Jackson"

The caller hung up. I took the suit and laid it on my bed. I gave hawks a call and told him I'd be out with my friends today. I put the suit on.

I slipped on my heels and put on my gloves. Then I put on my gold hooped
Earrings. Then I picked up a special remote.
(This is a remote that you can use to change your appearance to look like someone else.)

I opened the window and looked outside. It was still daytime. I hopped out of the window and walked into an ally way.  I stood there till nightfall.

(Timeskip)
8:50 PM

I clicked the remote and my outfit transformed into a White dress.
I tied my hair into a ponytail and walked out of the allyway. I made my way into a Bar where a party was being held.

Target Name: (Random name lmao)

I walked inside and spotted the man near a table by himself. I grabbed two drinks and put a pill in one of them. Then I closed the bottle again.

I walked over to the man and gave him a drink. "Someone like you should be partying and having fun." I snickered. The guy instantly blushed and licked his lips. 'Discusting' I thought. I smiled as the guy gulped at his drink. 'Idiot' i mumbled. I looked at my drink and drank it. The guy started to sway. I giggled and he looked up at me. "Are you okay" I asked. He held his head. I helped him up. "Gee sir. Your burning up. Let's take you outside." We both walked outside.

Clicked the remote and I transformed back into my black bodysuit. I giggled. The guy turned around. "Y-You! Y-Your Miss Jackson!!!" I held the remote infront of his face. "Yes, I am. And you fell for my trick." The guy fell to his knees. "How could you!" He choked. I laughed. "How could you rape poor innocent high school girls? Care to explain that?" The man went quiet. I raised a brow. "That's what I thought. See you in hell." I pushed the man off of the railing and he fell off of the building. His bones cracked as he hid the concrete floor. I looked down at his dead body from the floor above with dull eyes. Then I hopped off of the building and into the dark night sky.

The next day....
I sat down next to hawks in my house with a bowl of popcorn watching a TV show when a new report came on. "New victims life falls into Miss Jackson's hands as a man was poisoned. The body was descovered imidietly and the police were called. It is assumed the man was pushed off the  bar building since he had no stabbed wounds or gun wounds." The TV reporter said as he pointed to the top of the building. "Miss Jackson's name was written on his head with red lipstick." I took some more popcorn and put it into my mouth. "Miss Jackson gets away with another murder." The TV reporter handed the Mic to the public hero safety commission. "As of now, we will make sure the Pro Heroes Endeavor, Mirko, Edgeshot, Best Jeanist, Hawks, The police, detectives, and other pro's track down the Woman that has caused over millions of peoples death over all of Japan. Thank you."

'Shit..' I though