💋Chapter 24

Y/n POV:
I woke up the next morning and slid out of my bed. I waddled into the kitchen and took out the leftovers from KFC. I munched on a French fry as I flipped through the TV channel to the latest news. One of them being Gossip With Tiffany. I didn't like that show. They always tried to stir drama between the celebrities. I rolled my eyes and just clicked the channel.

"Good morning everyone welcome back to Gossip With Tiffany. Today I'm going to be spilling the most recent tea about the pro's!" I sighed. "Turns out that the pro hero Hawks has a girlfriend! Let's see the clips!"

My eyes widened as I watched the recording of me and Keigo walking home together. He had his arm around my waist and my head on his shoulder. "And that's not all! Turns out this girl was a stripper! Isn't that crazy?" The audience oo'ed. My chest felt tight. Who were they to sneak into my personal life and talk about me like that?

"Everyone can obviously tell that not only is this girl hot, but extremely rich! How much do you think she spent on surgery?" The crowd laughed. I felt tears well up in my eyes. "That's what fame is like kid." I turned around to see Keigo leaning on the doorframe. "Welcome to the world of celebrities." He sighed. "I- why would they say that?" I said as I pushed my head into keigo's chest. Trying to hide my sobs. "They just want something to bitch about. Your beautiful the way you are and theyre just jelouse about that." He said as he used his thumb to push my chin up. He gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Maybe you can start a social media." He said.

"A social media?"