💋Chapter 51

(100k Reader Special)

Song fic, Tightrope by the greatest showman. It starts where the lyrics start)

After finnaly being discharged from my bed, we gathered up all of our things and made our way down to the lobby. I put on my sunglasses and Keigo did the same. I gently put Akari and Dove to my chest to shield their eyes from the paparazzi. Then I activated my quirk and sprouted a pair of bright red wings. I used them to sheild myself along with the babies to protect them from the flash. Keigo was holding the Baby bag around his shoulder and he was wheeling the twin stroller out of the lobby. Bodyguards came to our aid as they guided us to the car.

"Oh my gosh! Those are their children!"

"Hawks! Hawks! Look here!"

"Y/n! Is it true you had kids with Hawks?! If so what are their quirks?!" I stopped to answer. "Yes, there are our little bundles of joy! And I'm not sure what their quirks are yet. But what we do know is that they'll probably have wings like their father." I said with a closed eye smile. Keigo came up to me with a smile. He smiled for another photographer. The Tesla pulled up in front of the hospital and we got in. A bodyguard took the stroller and went to go out it in the trunk.

I sighed. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah, just a little tired. Akari is still hungry." I said as I watched her drink from my breast. The blanket was covering my upper area and her head. "that's hot." Keigo said. I slapped him over the head. Dove started to whine. Keigo took a small feather and made it float around the car. Dove suddenly got excited and tried to reach for it." I giggled as I watched them both. Eventually, the car started to move.

We finnaly got back to the penthouse and made our way to the elevator.

I sat down on the shared bed. I sighed as I could remember the day we first met. "I really am lucky...aren't I." I said quietly. Keigo came in from the other bedroom. "Chickadee, put the babies in their beds, I want to try something." He said. I nodded confused. I put the babies in their beds and walked over to him. He guided me outside. He took my hand and we flew into the sky.

"May I have this dance?" Hawks asked with a grin. I giggled and nodded.

Some people long for a life that is simple and planned

Keigo took my hand and spun me around gently, we giggled and I activated my wings. I tucked them behind me.

Tied with a ribbon

Thinking about it again, the day we met. It felt like it just happened yesterday.

Some people won't sail the sea 'cause they're safer on land

Keigo smiled and I giggled. He picked me up and spun me around again.

To follow what's written

"Keigo." I said as we kept on dancing. He looked down t me with a smile. "Yes?" He asked.

But I'd follow you to the great unknown
Off to a world we call our own

"Thank you, for everything." I said. Keigo smiled and dipped me back. "Your welcome." He said.

Hand in my hand and we promised to never let go

Civilians looked outside, wondering what was going on. They pointed and looked up at us in awe.

We're walking the tightrope
High in the sky

They clapped and cheered. Some gazed at us in awe.

We can see the whole world down below
We're walking the tightrope

Paparazzi started forming around our apartment again. I giggled and watched them all. They looked like tiny dots.

Never sure, never know how far we could fall

"Y/n." Keigo said.

I looked deep into his eyes. "Thank you, for making my life more interesting." He said as he turned and took my hand again.

But it's all an adventure
That comes with a breathtaking view

Walking the tightrope
With you, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

With you

"Your welcome Kei. You mean the world to me. You all do. I never thought I'd ever say this, but when I first came here,  I thought I'd hate it. It's different." I said.

Mountains and valleys, and all that will come in between

Desert and ocean
You pulled me in and together we're lost in a dream

Always in motion

"What do you mean?" He asked. "It's colorful, it's peaceful." I said as I spun around.

So I risk it all just to be with you
And I risk it all for this life we choose

I suddenly felt my eyes tear up. But they weren't sad tears, they were tears of release, freedom, a burden that was on my chest. It was gone.

Hand in my hand and you promised to never let go

I could finnaly fly freely.

We're walking the tightrope
High in the sky
We can see the whole world down below
We're walking the tightrope

I looked up at Keigo. His eyes glistening in the light.

Never sure, will you catch me if I should fall?

.

.

.

Well, it's all an adventure
That comes with a breathtaking view

Keigo understood what I meant. I didn't grow up in a peaceful place .I grew up in an organization for shi
Shapeshafters. Also known as changelings. We had no purpose but to destroy and kill. This world was different.

Keigo spun me around for the last time. He dipped me down and kisses me on the lips.

Walking the tightrope
With you, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

With you
With you, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

With you, ooh-ooh-ooh

The song was at it's last verse. We were both floating on the air with a small blush on our faces. Keigo suddenly got down on one knee.

"Y/n, will you marry me?" He asked.

With you~