C H A P T E R 2 5

Merry Christmas everyone✨🎄❄️
...................
You
Neon lights and music blasting from the speakers as everyone is now enjoying the wedding party—of course Robert being the rich guy, he was the one who held the after-wedding party. Me and Seb didn't even wanted a party, and just wanted to rest for the honeymoon for the next day, but he kept on insisting us to do it for everyone.

I laughed at Robert's drunken state as he pulled Gwyneth to the dance floor. I heard Sebastian sighing in frustration—seeing the eldest in the clan looking like a 5 year old with sugar rush. I giggled at his reaction, before Elizabeth grabs the microphone from Robert's hand.

"Thank you, Robert for that..." She paused for a second before speaking, "...wonderful performance of yours, everybody liked it!" She said with a hint of sarcasm

Everyone laughed on her comment about Tony, as she held up a cup of blood, "Brothers and sisters, let us now welcome our newly weds, and the future rulers of this kingdom, (Y/N) Stan and Sebastian Stan," Everyone stood up and clapped for us

After the party and giving of some gifts or us, we were transported to a hotel—where me and Seb will stay for a while, the next day, it will the honeymoon. As we entered our room, I immediately lay down the queen size bed as Sebastian chuckled at my exhausted state. He hovered over me as he slowly strip his suit. I felt his presence and decided to stop him and smirked evilly.

"Now now, I thought the honeymoon was tomorrow," I whispered

He copied my smirk as he teased my body, "Maybe we can change that.. I want you now," He said

I giggled as I turned my head away from his intense gaze, "Doesn't the main event gets to be last??" I asked—teasingly

I felt his eyes rolling as he removed himself off me, "As you wish, my queen," he joked as he removed his suit in the other room

I sighed before chuckling to myself. Then I remembered that there were gifts given to us as newly weds. I changed into my night gown and removed my makeup before looking through the gifts. Mugs with our last names printed, a painting of us and a bottle of.. wine? Confusion plastered on my face as I took the last bag.

I peeked inside and blushed. It was a black lingerie from Elizabeth.

I placed the lingerie back inside when I heard the other room open

I placed the lingerie back inside when I heard the other room open. Sebastian exited the other room with his night clothes as he lays down the bed. I placed the gift down and joined him in bed as we went to sleep.

The Next Day
We arrived at Gili Lankanfushi in Maldives. From what I have heard, Robert booked us a room here and this place is one of the most romantic and luxurious place to have a honeymoon and it is a private resort. "I wonder how many money Robert spent here," I thought to myself.

When we got to our rooms, I went out to the balcony and admired the scenery in front of me. Outside our room, there is a pool with two beach chairs. Beyond the pool was the clear, blue ocean. The atmosphere is calm and in my aesthetic and the wind was cold, but not that much.