C H A P T E R 2 0

"Elizabeth, hurry get (Y/N)—" I gasped from what I saw

Jeremy was holding Elizabeth by her face—almost crushing her and they found Robert and Bettany, but it looks like Benedict and Holland away, but Aaron was badly injured beside Brie and Hemsworth. I knew that we were surrounded. A bang came from the door as I turned and saw Hiddleston unconscious on the floor and Evans was here.

"You'll pay for what you've done to my pack"
.............

Evans let out fierce howl as the others answered from outside. Evans launched himself towards Sebastian. The Romanian immediately gave (Y/N) to Hiddleston's arms before attacking Evans. His hand morphed into his wolf paw and his claws outstretched swung at Sebastian. As a vampire, Sebastian has sharp instinct and fast reflexes. Sebastian threw a punch and busted Evans nose—making it bleed.

Hiddleston decided to run away with (Y/N), but he just realized that Elizabeth was knocked out unconscious. He was already sweating in distress, because he can't just leave (Y/N) in the room where Evans and Sebastian are having a heated fight as he goes down there to help them.

He decided to get a run to the door and keep (Y/N) safe—maybe at the living room. Luckily, the two opposing sides moved to the east side as Evans clawed Sebastian shoulder, so made a run to the exit.

The living room was quiet as he placed (Y/N) on the couch—surprisingly, she was still asleep after what's happening. He decided to back to the room and Help Sebastian, but then he realized that may be someone from the pack might get her.

"Why, hello, brother," Hiddleston turned to see the man who played as his brother

"Why? This looks familiar," Hemsworth snarled, "But, it's more realistic," He added

Hemsworth morphed into his wolf before launching himself onto me. I pushed the couch to the side to avoid waking (Y/N) up from the spell Sebastian set on her, because even with that spell, there's a chance that she might wake up. Just in time, Hemsworth landed on top of me and tried mauling my face. Luckily, I used my telekinesis at him and threw him to the ceiling. He whimpered as his largo, wolf body landed on the floor.

He has a lot of stamina, so he didn't stopped as he started to attack me again.

.........
Tom Holland
"Be—Benedict, what will we do?" I cried, clutching onto him

We ran away from the fight as far as possible, but there are probably some of them who were finding us—since they knew our clan too well, "Calm down, there's no one chasing after us," He reassured, "It's a good thing we got away, there's a chance we might win here," He added

We planned on going back there, since they look like they seriously needed help, "Alright we, go back there and help them. Go and get (Y/N), since you and Aaron almost has the same speed," He ordered before speeding off

"But, he's bringing his life at risk," I thought, worriedly. I shook it off before catching up to him. I used all of my stamina to get there and I'm determined to save (Y/N) and to make her our queen. I entered the cabin and saw a wolf—which I don't know from who and Hiddleston, all bloodly and bruised. I looked to the side and saw (Y/N) slowly waking up.

Everything went slow, the wolf slowly getting up and Hiddleston's eyes widening on (Y/N). I moved my legs towards her as well. I knocked the coffee table in the process of trying to save her, but someone else came in.

Aaron—wounded and tired attacked the wolf with full force. His blood dripped on the polished, wooden floor and he was panting heavily, "Get (Y/N) out of here, HURRY!" He yelled

I looked back to (Y/N) and she was fully awake, yet dazed as she sat up with one elbow supporting her upper body. I went up to her and placed my hands on her head—my thumbs over eyes, so she won't see anything as I put her back to sleep again. Her head fell back to the couch as I sighed in relief. But our attention went back to the wolf who escaped. "Shit!" I thought before I ran up to them, but Aaron holds me back.

"Get her out of here, now!" He ordered as I nodded in response

I scooped (Y/N) in my arms and ran out of the cabin and into the forest. It was still snowing and a few branches were on the ground, so it was quite hard to get through. I noticed that (Y/N) was shivering as I stopped and placed her on next to a tree as I removed my jacket and wrapped it around her before picking her up again and run back to the base.

.........
You
My head throbbing and my body felt numb—like my sleep paralysis demon is right next to me. Eyes opened wide, to see a very familiar ceiling, like I have been here before. I tried to sit up, something was on my stomach—stopping me. I looked down and saw familiar curls of hair. Then I gasped, everything went back to normal. I'm back here. With them.