C H A P T E R 9

Warning: SLIGHT SMUT

......................

The night was amazing, you and Seb just laughed and enjoyed dinner all night, until you got home. When you reached the porch, Sebastian looked at you with love in his blue orbs, as leans in to kiss your temple. You blushed and your eyes widens as you glanced at him.

"Did you.. just.." You stammered

He gave you a grin after he entered the house. While he was gone, you started walking away, "Get in, before you even escape!" His voice boomed as you sighed before walking inside

One day....

........................

Sprinkles of dusts floats down from the window as the golden hour light illuminates it, making it more visible. You were sleeping peacefully, when Holland entered your room, holding a bouquet of your favorite flowers. He placed it on the nightstand and grabbed a seat, before positioning on the bedside. He sighed dreamily as he adored your sleeping face, your long lashes rested on your cheekbones, mouth slightly agape as your hair were everywhere.

He chuckled at your messy bed hair as he played with your fingers. Your soft, delicate fingers. He pulled them towards his mouth and kissed every finger. While he was doing that, you groaned and fluttered your eyelids open. You squinted your eyes because of the unexpected light, so you couldn't take a glimpse of Holland's figure. You rubbed your eye as you used your strength to lift yourself up.

"What are you... doing here?" You asked, groggily

He blushed, "Um, sorry. I just wanna ask you out," He answered

"On a date? Again?" You exclaimed

He chuckled, embarrassed, "Yeah, I'm sorry. But we'll go out later, at lunch," He reminded

You sat up while rubbing your eyes, "Okay, I'll be down," You said

Holland nodded as he kissed your temple, before leaving your room. You blushed as you changed into more comfortable clothes before you went to the kitchen. As you arrived there, you saw the usual, Robert drinking coffee—with a hint of blood, of course, Hiddleston cooking breakfast as the others are already eating. There's an empty seat next to Sebastian, so you have no choice but to sit your butt there.

You sat next to Sebastian as you thanked Hiddleston for serving your food. While eating your breakfast, a large hand was placed softly on your thigh before caressing it, you looked at the owner. It was Sebastian Stan, with a shit-eating smirk plastered on his perfect face.

His hand traveled towards your covered panties—because of the big shirt you're wearing. Your cheeks looks like two, bright and red tomatoes, ready to be pick by this Romanian Sex God beside you. He was about to slip his hand inside the shirt when he suddenly pulled away, silently grunting.

You furrowed your eyebrows, while looking at Sebastian's in pain expression, when you felt a cold glare piercing at Sebastian. You turned to Lizzie, and she was peacefully eating, but then you notice Holland's narrowing, red eyes and his sharp jaw clenching as he glares at Seb and his grip on the fork tightens. You thought of calming him down by grabbing his hand, and that's what you did.