C H A P T E R 1 2

Yah gurl is back😭

Sebastian sighed, obviously not wanting this, "That is why we took you, it's because our clan needed a new queen," He started, "And.. I believe your mother hasn't told this but.."

Silence fell as everyone hesitated to speak, "Hasn't told.. what?" You fears it might something bad

"You are a vampire. Your grandmother was our current queen, she is gettin old. Since your mother died and since you're the only female child of your mother, we picked you,"

As he said that, the faint memories started to be clear. You mother saying that you will be a vampire queen and would rule a clan, before they died. The man in the hospital and in the house, was Sebastian—distantly looking out for you.

You stumbled back, "I'm sorry, but I think this is some kind of joke," You stated

"It isn't," Robert said, in seriousness

"Now you must choose who will be your king from the four of us," Sebastian said, gesturing the men upfront

"I...."

...............

"I..... can't.." you answered

They all furrowed their eyebrows, "What?" Sebastian asked

You started feel dizzy as the world sudden started spinning around. Their faces where blurred as you fell to the floor, before hearing them calling out your name.

............

You woke up in your bed, a cold, damp cloth on your forehead as you tried to sat up. You didn't notice that you fainted, the stress and the sudden information was too much for your young mind.

You sighed and thought, I have to get out of here... I can't handle it, as you ripped the sheets off and quietly hop off the bed. It was night and all of them are asleep. You packed up the stuffs you need—clothes and hygiene, your charger and earphones (you can't live without earphones) and stuff in your bag. You quietly sneaked off to Robert's room, because you heard that your phone was in there.

You gulped at the realization that Robert has super senses, that makes his the so called "guardian" of your phone. As you arrived there, you placed your ear on door, muffled snores was heard, surely Robert was asleep. You cracked the door open, as you immediately spotted your phone on the nightstand, beside Robert.

You gulped in nervousness, thinking that Robert hear your gentle footsteps. You tiptoed towards the nightstand and carefully grabbed your phone. You slid it in your back pocket and tiptoed back to the door. Before leaving, you looked back at Robert, he was still peacefully sleeping.. and snoring. You sighed in relief before closing the door.

You went back to your room and immediately grabbed your bag and rushed out, never looking back at the mansion.

...............

You ran through the woods, almost a few miles away from the mansion, when you spotted a group of people, probably exploring the woods. You called out but was muffled by a large hand. You tried to scream out the person started to pull you away from the people. You fought back but then another one of them covered you eyes with and tied your arms and legs together. They carried you onto their shoulder as you heard an animalistic sound erupting from them, before feeling a bed of fur. They growled as they sprinted off somewhere, until you fell asleep.

..............

Anthony Makie
We arrived at the mansion as I placed the girl down on Chadwick's arms and brought her to her own room. I formed back to my human figure as I cracked my arms, all those running made me tired. Evans must've noticed my exhaustion and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"You did great, Makie. Now, she's ours," He stated

I couldn't agree more

HEY luvs, I know it has been long, I was super stressed out in school and I wasn't able to update😥 I hope you all understand

Also, thank u soooo much for the 2k reads🎉💖

Anyways, BYE READERS💋 AUTHOR OUT🙌

𝙹🔥