C H A P T E R 1 7

Then I felt something, heat radiating from my chest and the atmosphere became more hotter as I admire (Y/N) sleeping figure. Her lashes rested on her cheekbones, her lips slightly agape and her (S/C) was illuminated by the fire.

"(Y/N).." I breathed, "Since when you become this beautiful?"

I grunted, the heat is too much to bear. Her scent. Too sweet. It's that time again...

The Mating Season has come.

...................

CHRIS EVANS
I straddled on (Y/N)'s waist as I growled hungrily. She looks beautiful right now, I don't know how it happened, but the way the fire gives a glowing effect on her face, lips parted. I gulped and leaned down as my fangs grew out.

Mine

My Mate

She's mine—

"Argh!" I felt a pain on the back of my head

"What the hell are you doing, Evans?" Scarlett scolded

I sighed, "I—I'm sorry.. it's.."

Brie sniffs the air before her eyes widened, "Mating Season.." she said

Scarlett's breath hitched, "Damn it, this is bad.." She said, "She's not ready," She added

"What do you mean?" Hemsworth's eyebrow rose in confusion as I removed myself off (Y/N)

"For what I can see, her body is too young," Scarlett stated

(A/N: I don't know if there is a legal age to omega/alpha/beta dynamics, so let's assume)

"What?! She's 18, Scarlett!" Pratt whines

Scarlett growled, "Once she's 21, she's ready!" She snarled

Pratt whined and grabbed the hot cocoa I made for them. Scarlett ordered Hemsworth to carry (Y/N) to her room. He nodded and complied—carrying her petite body in his arms carrying her to the room. I frowned, realizing that what Scarlett said was true. She's too young and too young to carry pups.

Chris Hemsworth
I carried (Y/N) to her room, her face looks peaceful and unstressed, but it's sad because her body and spirit isn't ready for mating. I gently placed her petite body on the soft mattress, but once I was about to let go, she held my hand and pulled me on top of her.

"Please... stay.." She pleaded

It sounded so desperate and poor, I want to hold her in my arms—keeping her safe from those bastards. But, I can't, because she'll trigger my alpha instinct to mate. Then, her body started to release pheromones as I started breathing heavily. Shit, I cursed and my body was damped with sweat, her scent is too strong for me to handle.

My fangs started grew out as her head—unconsciously turned, revealing her scent glands. I gulped as I slowly leaned down to it.

Slowly

Slowly

Slo—

"Hemsworth!" Someone called

I shot up from my position as my fangs retract from their form before. Brie stood at the door—heavily breathing and she has holding a pair of pajamas for (Y/N).

"Thank god I was able to reach you.." She said

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked

She laid the pajamas on the bed, "I can smell you from the laundry, good thing I came as fast as I can," She stated

I nodded and frowned, I was so close, though, it is for the betterment of (Y/N). Brie laid a soft hand on my shoulder, "Do this for us.. Try not to mate with her yet," She reminded, "She's still young, and we can't risk her getting into a panic.." She added

I nodded as I left the room for her to take care of (Y/N).