C H A P T E R 1 3

We arrived at the mansion as I placed the girl down on Chadwick's arms and brought her to her own room. I formed back to my human figure as I cracked my arms, all those running made me tired. Evans must've noticed my exhaustion and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"You did great, Makie. Now, she's ours," He stated

I couldn't agree more

..............

You blinked your eyes open, trying to adapt the sudden sunlight to your vision as you sat up. You groggily look around the room. Dark oak wood covered the walls, but a ceiling to floor window, that almost covered the whole room. It's weird, because the bedroom is the most private room, then this window was made for some reason. You realized that this house wasn't the one you were before. You gasped, as you remembered everything. The campers, the person who kidnapped you and the animal-like growl, it was almost impossible to believe.

You quietly hopped off the bed and wore some fluffy slippers. You gently opened the door and look around. Yup, it's not the same house you were in before. You wondered if those people ever found you and brought you here. You walked around the living room, when suddenly you trip over something, as you body hits the cold floor,  making a loud thud.

"What the.." You said, as you looked back to the object

It was a dog, comfortably curled up on the floor, sleeping peacefully. You sighed as you stood up and walked over the dog. You looked down on the collar he has. Dodger was engraved on the small piece of gold on the collar. You shrugged it off and continued to walk mindlessly. The waxed, wooden floors creaked softly every step you take, but then you heard growling behind you. You slowly turn around and found Dodger glaring daggers at you as he barks violently. You took a few steps back, before you bumped onto a hard...chest? You looked up and found a scruffy bearded, blue eyed man that you admired for years.

Chris Evans stood there and glared down at Dodger, "Hey! Bad dog!" He barked back

Dodger whimpered before going back to his sleeping spot. Chris held your hand, slowly soothing your shaking nerves, "Hey, are you okay?" He asked

"Wh—why am I here?"

I'm sorry for not updating for so long I'm very busy at school, I just had my exams, but now I'm on semester break, and I'm very happy that I get to update again💜

Anyways, BYE READERS💖 AUTHOR OUT💋

-𝓳🔥