C H A P T E R 3

Kim, a sweet guy you just met, died—or worse, murdered, so innocently. You stood up and ran to the door to call for help, but a pair of cold, muscular arms wrapped around your body and punctured something on your shoulder, making you dizzy.

"Thank God I found you... Doll.." They whispered as the darkness consumed you

................

"Hello there darling..." They cooed as an unfamiliar man rocks you to sleep

Bright, dandelion light blinded your vision as more people started to pour, greeting, playing and cooing at you, until you caught a glimpse of a man—in a doctor's uniform, staring, or rather admiring you as he smiled, his eyes crinkling. A another group of people barged in, right past the man, and the last thing you saw was the man was gone.

You gasped as you shot up from the bed, beads of sweat rolled down your forehead. You looked around the room and feel an unfamiliar scent, "Where the hell am I?" You thought. You swing your legs off the bed and felt the cold, wooden floor. You stood up as you stretch your arms up, a few bones from your back cracking. You couldn't believe it, the room was beautiful and not just some ordinary apartment room. It had perfectly white walls, the bed was queen size, and has blood red sheets and the room also have a balcony with silky, white curtains.

As you exited the bedroom, you were greeted by a long hallway with more rooms—three to be exact, all of them are slightly open. You peeked inside the first, the room was a mess, the bed sheets are on the floor and there's blood under the bed, probably from a body. You suppress the urge to vomit as you left the room. You went to the next, it was neat and tidy, although a few books and pens floated around the room. Weirded out, you switched to the next room and I was incredibly tidy than the other and it smelled like tea with lavender.

As you were about to run out, you bumped into a hard chest. You looked up and met beautiful blue orbs.

You gasped, "Tom Hiddleston?"

He smirked, "Well, hello. You must be hungry.." He stated

You run past his and down a long staircase. You spotted a wooden door and you immediately bolted to it, like your life depends on it. Before you grab the knob, a lightning speed flew past you, stumbling you down to your ass. You looked up who this human of a bastard is.

"Aaron Taylor-Johnson?" You gasped

He cockily smirked, "The one and only.." He commented

You were too dazed from the impact that he got the chance to pick you up and slam you to a wall. His fangs grew bigger as his mouth approach you neck. You shut your eyes, but never felt the pain, instead, as you open your eyes, you found Aaron laying unconsciously on the ground, red mist around his body. You looked up and saw Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany hovering over his body, Elizabeth's hands glowing blood red.

You gasped as you grabbed the knob but Elizabeth's powers stopped you—mid grab. Your body was like a rock, you couldn't move any muscle as a new voice came.

"Let her go, Olsen..." They commanded

Elizabeth release as you fell to the ground again. The man commanded Benedict to me with a flick of his wrist. He picked up—bridal style and stared into my eyes as I stare at his blue green ones. Your eyelids started to drop, but you tried your best to snap them open. Benedict stared deeply into your eyes as you saw stars and black spots before sleep consumed you.

Hello loves💕 I'm sorry if I haven't updated for a long time, it was our exams last week and I was pressured. So I hope y'all understand😙

Anyways, BYE READERS🥰 AUTHOR OUT📣

-J🌸