C H A P T E R 1 6

HAPPY 4K READS❣️

Back in the house, the pack ran away as well, and Sebastian's clan was left inside the wrecked mansion, "Search for (Y/N). Anywhere," He commanded as everyone in the clan scattered to search

Holland went to the spot were (Y/N) and Evans jumped out and called the clan.

"I think this is where they escaped with (Y/N)," He frowned

Sebastian let out a frustrated growl and punched a nearby wall, cracking the wooden wall, "Find them. NOW."

...................

Trees. Trees. Trees. More trees. You grabbed onto the fur of Chris' wolf as you travel deeper into the forest. You felt more dizzy as grip the thick fur tighter, trying not to let go. You heard more howling and growling—it might be the others, so they could catch up.

We stopped at wooden cottage—big enough to fit everyone. It was winter so it was really cold and as you got of the wolf, you started shaking and rubbing your arms, because you only wore a long sleeve shirt and pajamas pants and you were on bare feet.

Chris turned back to a human and quickly guided you in the cottage. You sighed in relief as the warmth of the cottage wrapped around your body as Chris quickly shut the door. You sat by the fire as you picked up a thick blanket and wrapped it around you.

"I'm gonna make some hot cocoa, want some?" He asked

You nodded, "I NEED it," You giggled

His wholehearted laughed filled the room as he prepared the ingredients, mugs and the hot water. You nuzzled yourself deeper in the thick blanket as you thought of what happened earlier. "What was Seb and the others ambushed? Did they found out that I was missing?" You thought. You were living peacefully with the pack, now they tried to ruin it. You grumbled under your breathe, but somehow, Chris heard it.

"Are you trying to make a plan to escape?" He questioned

"No.." You answered, "Chris.. How did they know?" You turned to him

He shrugged as put cups of cocoa powder in the saucepan, "I don't know, (Y/N), but knowing them, their just crazy for your blood," He said

You gulped and went back into snuggling to the thick blanket. You thought that this thing would be over and have things back to normal. You wondered what your parents might be thinking, how much school have missed. Were they worried? Is the police still looking for you? You sighed as tried not to pressure yourself. Eventually, you fell asleep.

..............

Chris Evans
I was topping all hot cocoas with marshmallows when I heard faint snoring. I looked over and (Y/N) was fast asleep. I looked at the clock and it was 10:30 in the evening. "She must be so tired," I sadly thought and approached her. Her neck was craned to the side and her face was covering her face. I shook my head—thinking that she'll end up with major neck pain, as I gently laid her to the pillows.

Then I felt something, heat radiating from my chest and the atmosphere became more hotter as I admire (Y/N) sleeping figure. Her lashes rested on her cheekbones, her lips slightly agape and her (S/C) was illuminated by the fire.

"(Y/N).." I breathed, "Since when you become this beautiful?"

I grunted, the heat is too much to bear. Her scent. Too sweet. It's that time again...

The Mating Season has come.