C H A P T E R 1 8

Happy 5k reads!!!🥰🥰

I nodded and frowned, I was so close, though, it is for the betterment of (Y/N). Brie laid a soft hand on my shoulder, "Do this for us.. Try not to mate with her yet," She reminded, "She's still young, and we can't risk her getting into a panic.." She added

I nodded as I left the room for her to take care of (Y/N).

You
I woke up—slightly in daze and freezing as I wrapped the thick sheets around me, like a burrito wrapper. The windows are now covered thin layer and a small fireplace was lit up. "Looks like someone set up for me," I thought, as I opened the closet to grab a pair of sweatpants to warm my legs up and a sweat shirt as well.

My memories were too fuzzy as I slumped out the bedroom—still wrapped in the sheets. I walked towards the dining area, where everyone was. They are having a nice time, drinking Evans' hot cocoa, but appearently, all the boys were wearing face masks, which is weird

"Hey (Y/N)!" Hemsworth waved, muffled by the mask

I smiled groggily and grabbed a hot cocoa. I was about to sit next to Pratt, but Brie suddenly pulled me next to her—smiling. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, they have been acting weird lately, ever since I got down here.

"Soooo, did you all caught the same disease?" I questioned

They all sweatdropped and looked at each other—like they're trying to hide something from me. Some of them tried to avoid off the subject by laughing—like Hemsworth and Evans. I frowned and continued to drink the hot cocoa. The atmosphere was too quiet for me so I moved to the porch—were small mountains of snow hanging on the edge and the wooden railings where already freezing. What was there was a comfy armchair and a small, rounded table. I smiled in satisfaction as I settled myself on the armchair and placed my mug on the table. I watched how the snow gently fall from the sky, the cold wind shook some trees, and a... small rabbit I see in the distance.

I gasped when the saw the adorable animal, it has white and brown fur and bead eyes. I was already wearing a sweatpants and a sweatshirt, so I thought, "Why not go after it?" I left my mug and grabbed a pair of boots. Once I stepped on the snow, I shivered. I quietly approached the little guy, while its back is turned. I was 5 meters away from it and it suddenly ran away, probably felt my presence.

I frowned and decided to go back since it's already freezing and the sweatpants and shirt didn't help. But before I turn my back, I saw a pair of red eyes staring at me. My body was shivering—not just from the winter, but the thought of a predator in the woods, or worse, maybe it was Sebastian's clan.

I didn't hesitate to go back inside—knowing that it's too dangerous to be outside in the snowy forest. I slipped the boots off and quickly grabbed my mug before getting inside.

"You look like you've seen a ghost," Scarlett commented

I laughed nervously and finished my cocoa and placed it in the sink with the others. I went up to my room and decided to read a book to try not to mind of what happened earlier.

............
Chris Pratt
I saw what happened to (Y/N) outside and I decided to investigate what scared her. The soles of my boot stomped the snow beneath me. I thought it might be those vampires again—who were able to find our hideout and (Y/N).

A figure ran in front of me like a blur and punch me in the cheek as I fell to the snowy ground. A growl erupted as I looked and it was Sebastian's right hand man, Robert.

"Looks like you're lost, kid," He smirked

I grunted and charged up to him, but because of his fucking vampire instinct, he dodged and scratched my shoulder. I yelled in pain and frustration and my blood trickled down my arm and onto the snow—coloring it the plain colored snow. I transformed in my wolf and let out an angry growl before attacking Robert. I tackled him onto the ground and scratched his face—his colored shades breaking into the process as I continued to violently attack him. I bit his shoulder as he let out a deep growl before pushing me away.

He sped away from me and he was out of my sight. I growled frustratedly as I searched for him. I went deeper into the woods. And deeper. And deeper. Until something attacked me from behind and another on my face, another on my legs as I surrender—dropping to the snowy ground, surrounded by my own blood, as I slowly fade into existence.

.......
Chris Evans
"Makie, where's Pratt??" I asked

(Y/N) was back in her room and rest there or probably reading a book to keep her sane. My dark skinned companion turned to me in confusion, "I don't know,"
He answered

Brie popped out of nowhere, " I saw him going outside, he didn't say anything though," She answered

I was confused, Pratt may be reckless and stubborn, but he always ask permission before doing something. We're suppose to have a meeting about what are we going to do with (Y/N). But then, a loud banging from the door surprised us as we saw Scarlett, Jeremy and Chadwick holding someone—someone who is too bloody and weak, on their shoulders.

Brie quickly opened the door for them as the two placed the person on the couch—I didn't bothered to be disgusted when they stained the couch. My eyes widened when I saw the person's face. It was Pratt, covered with snow, blood, scratches and bruises.

"What the fuck happened to you?!" I exclaimed

He coughed up some blood as Jeremy placed a towel to stop the flowing of his blood, "We just saw him laying in the middle of the woods when we were patrolling" Jeremy answered

I examined the scratches on his body and I knew it is not just an ordinary animal, but it belongs to someone else. I growled angrily and Scarlett went up to me, "His clan was around here, they're probably the reason behind this," She said

"They're going to pay for what they have done.."