C H A P T E R 2 6

‼️Smut Warning‼️

As he pulled me down to the bed, he started kissing my lips and his hands roamed my body. The air started to heat up as his lips switched from my lips to my neck. I moaned in delight as I started to remove the lingerie I'm wearing and he removes his as well—luckily he was still wearing his swimming trunks. Biting my lip, I stared down at his erected member as I finally removed my lingerie. Suddenly, Sebastian flipped us over so I was now under him—his arms on the sides of my head, supporting him.

"I'm so glad you agree to have this with me," He mumbled with a smile

I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around him, "Oh my god, I'm glad as well. So stop with this romantic shit and get on with it," I scolded him

He laughed along with me as he admired my fully naked body, the moonlight from the window added more intimacy to us. I saw his blue eyes shines, making them looking like diamonds, before he kissed his way down to my womanhood. I whimper in annoyance because he was taking too long and I'm already craving fro him.

He noticed my distress face as he breathed out a laugh and he finally licked my womanhood. I jolted in surprised, sure I'm ready for this but I never had the experience. I felt his tongue flicked my womanhood as I moaned—my legs shaking to close but luckily, he held it open.

With too much pleasure, I grabbed the pillows as the other hand grabbed Sebastian's hair. I felt vibration on my womanhood and it was obviously from Sebastian's moan when I grabbed his hair. "Hair pulling hm.." I thought as I continue to moan out when my grip tighten. I wrapped my thighs around his head and as I was about to come, he pulled away with a smug smirk on his face. I gritted my teeth in annoyance as I grabbed the sheets in anger.

"God Sebastian just fuck me!" I whined

He chuckled evilly as positioned his manhood against my wet center. I whined again for him being slow as I looked at his with pleading eyes. Sebastian chuckled as he finally put it in, and I moaned out in pain but pleasurable. Noticing my pained expression, he stayed in that position for a while until I get use to it. Tears formed in the corner of my eyes as Sebastian leaned down kiss those away as he tried to give out small thrust.

"Please m—move.." I whispered

He nodded and started thrusting hard—our skins smacking echoed in the room along with my loud moans. "I hope these rooms are sound proof," I prayed as I wrapped my arms around his neck and her legs around his waist while he dipped on your shoulder as she cried out Sebastian's name. Your melodic voice against his ear made him more horny as he is before. He removed your leg and placed it over his shoulder, making more access in your womanhood. When he changed, you moans became more louder as the room reeked pleasure.

"O—Oh, I'm gonna come.. (Y/N)~" He grunted as his pace became faster

"Ahh! Me too, fuck~" I moaned

I dragged my nails down his back—probably making it bleed. Sweat and tears mixed in my face as I felt the climax hitting me, along with Sebastian's. A satisfied moan escaped my lips as we both panted in exhaustion. Sebastian sat up and pulled out of me, I can feel my wetness seeping out as he went over the nightstand and pulled out something. Pleasure was still clouding me so I can't see what he pulled out the drawer. But he went back on the back and I caught a good look of some sort of ritual knife.

Panic filled me as I looked at him with horror until he spoke, "We already discussed this before, remember?" I nodded, realizing it was for the mating ritual

He leaned down to the juncture between my neck and shoulder as he sinked his fangs in. I bit my lip to prevent from screaming out as I felt his releasing something inside—probably the liquid where our bond will be tied. Now, he sat up and slit his palm—blood flowing uncontrollably as I opened my mouth to receive it.

The thing with the blood is that it strengthens the bond between me and Sebastian. His blood drips down to my mouth as I consume it, then he gave the knife to me for my turn. I slit my palm as I reached out for him to take my blood. Sebastian licked the blood off my palm as I blushed furiously.

The ritual is finally complete

We are now mates

Sebastian pulled me down the bed as the light of the full moon shined upon us. As we cuddled, I heard him whispering, "I love you... so much," I chuckled as I kissed his forehead, "I love you too," before I fall asleep

Hey! Sorry for the long wait, but my online classes just started since January so I wasn't able to focus here🥲

Anyways, BYE READERS❤️ AUTHOR OUT 🎶

𝑗💋