C H A P T E R 1 0

(Y/N) snuggles in her bed as I left her room. I sighed because of what happened today. I can't believe Evans and his pack tried to attack our date. All I wanted was a quiet, date with (Y/N).

I have to tell Sebastian about this, I thought

"Tell him what?" Lizzie invaded

I jumped, "Evans and his pack, they tried to attack me and (Y/N)'s date," I cried

Just in time, Sebastian walked in, "Well, good job on pulling (Y/N) away from them," He thanked me

"Well, we have to hurry, Hiddleston and Aaron will be the last ones to date (Y/N) then she will have to decide," Lizzie stated

.....................

"Look at you, all big and ready to explore!" My father cheered as You waddled up to him

Sun rays shined down your childhood lawn as you scattered your toys on the bright, green grass. You waddled to pick up your doll, but as you look up, you saw the man, the same, blue-eyed man talking to your mom. She left to get some juices, as the man looked at you and smiled, his wrinkles appeared on the corners of his eyes.

You snapped your eyes open and your sight was greeted by bright light, before you shut them again—too blinded by the sudden shine. You fluttered them awake again when you regained proper and clear eyesight, you groaned and lifted your body to sat up.

As you rubbed your eyes, you caught a glimpse of a bouquet of flowers. Again?, you thought, you picked up the beautiful flowers and examined it, it clearly look fresh and natural from a garden, but then you found a note.

Good morning Love, sorry if I wasn't there to wake you up, but here's some flowers for a beautiful maiden. I'm just downstairs making breakfast. Have a great morning!

PS: I made your favorite ;)

-Hiddles

You smiled when you read the whole letter, they have been very sweet to you lately, it was weird, but you're very happy that you finally get to be with them and get to know them, well except for the others, but at least they don't torture you or something.

You flipped the blanket off your body as you pressed the bottom of your feet onto the cold floor. You stretched up you arms as you felt your sore arms and back all relaxed. You sighed in bliss as you stood up from your bed. You entered the bathroom and you do the usual—brushing your messy, bed hair and washing your face, before going downstairs.

As you got to the kitchen, you were greeted by the smell of your favorite breakfast, which made your stomach grumble. You sat down and your breakfast was there already. You were about to eat it, but something made you hesitate. Faint memories came flashing back, your mom cooking you breakfast as your dad sipped his usual morning coffee. You miss your family, and hopefully their trying their best to find you, but it seems like this mansion is in the middle of nowhere.

You snapped out to reality when a cold, slender hand was placed over yours. You looked up from your plate and meet a pair of soft blue eyes, it was Hiddleston, a worried expression plastered on his face.

"Are you okay, love?" He asked

You nodded before eating. You really miss your family, your friends and your normal life. You doubted that they will never stop finding you, and they will find you soon. But, you really got attached to me, it felt like they're luring you into liking them or you don't wanna run away anymore.

.....................

"Love, don't forget about our date," Hiddleston reminded, grinning

You gasped as sprung up from the couch and ran inside your room. You rummage around your walk in closet and tried to find a decent dress to wear. He was planning on going to a picnic in the park, and you needed a nice clothes to fit his standards. You smiled when you found it, a gray dress—that reaches under your knees, partnered with a black blazer, with a pair of sandals, simple but it's enough to fancy Hiddleston.

Afterwards, you put on some light make up and straighten your hair. You picked up your purse, and placed your phone, earphones and your wallet. You slipped and strapped in your sandals, as you exited your room. While jogging down the stairs, you spotted Hiddleston scrolling through his phone. He was wearing a black long sleeves shirt, although the sleeves were rolled up to his elbow, denim pants and black shoes. He trimmed his slightly thick beard. Very classy.

"Are you ready, love?" He asked, lending his hand

You nodded, staring into his eyes, but as you were about to take another step, your foot slipped, causing you to fall into his arms. You gasped as you tried to regain your balance with the help of Hiddleston.

"I—I'm so—Sorry," You stammered

He chuckled softly, "That's okay, love. Let's go?" He said as you shyly nodded in response

.................

Hiddleston pulled out the picnic basket and the blanket as you found a perfect spot. It was by a small pond where a two swan parents and their 6 babies swam together. You laid the blanket as Hiddleston prepared the food, plates and the utensils. As you were enjoying a great lunch together, a baby swan waddled up to you in curiosity, like it has seen a human for the first time.

You tried to pet it, but it suddenly ran away. You frown before going back to eating your sandwich as Hiddleston chuckled beside you.

"You should be gentle," He advised

"I was gentle!" You protested

"No, you're pace was a bit too quick, you must've startled it," He stated

You rolled your eyes as you continued eating lunch. The sun was about to set—the orange and red are now complements each other as the sun sunk down.
You and Hiddleston decided to pack up to go home.

..................

"It was a pleasure having a date with you, (Y/N)," He said, "We should do this sometimes.." He added

You smiled, "You're Welcome and maybe, sure," you said

He grabbed your small hand, his long fingers wrapped around it. He lifts it up to his lips and kissed the top of your hand. You blushed at the gesture as a giggle erupted out from your lips. You stared with each other, before entering the house.

I'm sorry for not updating for a while, I was busy in school😞 But I hope you understand and enjoy this chapter🙌

Anyways, BYE READERS💪🏻 AUTHOR OUT📣

-J❣️