34.AYearGone

Logan's (pov)

2021...I honestly expected worse. The year went surprisingly well. Thomas is more open about the affects Pattons had on him than ever before,  Remus made us a child! It's locked in the basement of nightmares but still calls me dad so that's nice I suppose. Janus got accepted! I'm happy for him of course though we all three still live in the now neutral zone of the mind palace. Roman and Virgil begrudgingly got together with another...

But you're not interested in that huh?

"I forgive you a million times over." I could feel the others stare at me as I pulled back from the man himself. Patton. He looked me in the eye, for once not filled with hate nor anger. Corrupted love not there either. "W-what?" I didn't need to turn to know Janus was speaking. "Are you insane! He, he's such-!" His volume rose as he talked. I had to turn, saddened to see him throwing his arms above his head only to wack them back down. A viscous swoop heard from it. "A lying cheating fucking whore of a waste of a side!" He voice growled yet went higher in that anger only he knows. "He abused you! He hurt you! He destroyed you and made the people who actually care about you work for something so simple as recognition!" Scratching, he huffed, chest visibly moving at he stared down at his exact opposite.

The room was once again quiet. Virgil looked at me with scared eyes as Romans hand laid gripped tightly at the base of his sword. "I~" "Shut up!" Janus cut Patton off. "Shut.Up. You have no right to be here." He does... "I invited him J." He scoffed, tears welling up. "Why?! Why on earth would invite this, this monster to our wedding!" "Says the only one who doesn't really look like Thomas." My eyes widened both in fear and surprise as old Patton came back. I hope old anyway. "Why you-!" "Janus." Finally Remus spoke up. "I know why Patton's here. Don't I?" He looked to me for confirmation and I nodded. The others obviously confused.

"Roman?" Said princes head rose, confused to be apart of this. "I forgave you for leaving me. I forgave you for wanting to tear apart King Creativity. I forgave you for everything because you gave me a chance to be my own person. Quite literally. Logan. Is it safe to assume you're doing this for me, for us?"Everyone stared shocked at Remus. An actual intellectual sentence and explanation laid out. I've taught him well. And so he has taught me. "Right my dear. I love you both so much. I marrying you two assholes for goodness sake! But I wouldn't have gotten there without you." I look back to Patton taking a deep breathe. "I don't forgive what you did. I forgive you as a person. I-I don't need you and I never will after tonight." I sigh, "I can't love you like you need me too. But I'm willing to move on. That's why you're here."

Pretty emotional huh?

It's hard when you're torn between those you love now and those you loved then. Janus couldn't accept anything until he himself saw Patton in Putting others first. He's great in his line of work. Though a few bumps of literal Morality and that's to say the least. 

But, "Hey Logie?" I look up to see Patton smiling at me, handing me a black coffee. "Thank you Patton." "Of course kiddo!" He giggled. I got comfy on the couch, Remus playing with my foot as he sat between my legs. Insisting to have my legs on his shoulders for some peculiar reason. But then again he's my husband. What isn't peculiar about him. He messed with my socks, ripping holes in them. Though the only hole he seemed to be ripping through was Uranus.

"Michael!" "A pedo!" "The king!" "Of wannabes!" Oh of course. "Are you two seriously arguing over Elvis and Michael again?" I asked, fake annoyance in my voice as Virgil and Roman marched down the stairs. "Tell this prince of darkness that Elvis is the obvious best!" Roman declared though Virgil just rolled his eyes. "Michael rewrote the game." "Elvis invented the game Jack the fibber!" And before you know it. "I've been summon- whys Remus sucking on your toe?" My other husband appeared. I shrugged however, to his question. Despite, Remus mumbling something through saliva. "The two are arguing over Michael or Elvis." Patton snuggles into his side of the couch, wrapped up in his cat onesie. "Oooooooh Queen." Janus answered on instinct. The two arguing sides huffing at Janus's quick answer.

"That's my snake boy." He hummed, coming around from the back of the couch, from which he first appeared,  to slump back and lean comfortably across Remus and I. Feet hanging over the arm rest. "So music legends aside. What're we watching?" Roman and Virgil took their usual seats, though instead of Remus's so called 'romantic' making out with my feet, Virgil kicked his boyfriends head with his own. An Oof being heard all around. "Well Thomas is with Nico so I'm feeling the love." Patton piped up. I nodded, nudging Remus. "Honey?" He smiled finally letting go of me. "What's a love story with enough gore in it that'll make me wanna take these to hunks of gorgeous back to our room and rearrange their guts with my dick?" He asked in an unusually innocent voice. "IT? Killer clown, minors have sex in book, cool effects?" Remus grinned eyebrows wiggling in a way only he knows how to make look sexy. "Let's do it!" I sighed at the lot. An odd bunch to say the least. But hey,

This is my family and I wouldn't change it for the world.