12.Love?

Logan's (pov)

Deceit stood in front of me blocking my way to the door as Remus left. "Who even was it?" I ask. "Roman." I groan flopping back on the bed as Deceit chuckled deeply. He climbed on top of me hovering his face above mine. "Is this a bad time to kiss you again?" He asked sincerity in his voice. I rolled my eyes grabbing the back of his head and pulling him down to kiss. I felt him smile into it as he kissed back, resting his chest lightly on mine. We pulled away only when absolutely necessary, staring up at one another.

"I love you Logan."

The next day was a lot more awkward than first anticipated. But nevertheless I made my way downstairs for breakfast with the others. Roman and Patton were already seated and eating with Virgil opposite Roman. I sat down beside him, Patton passing me a plate as per usual except Roman kept his eyes down.

Light chatter sprung out amongst Virgil and Patton yet Roman said nothing. I raised a brow looking to him "Roman? Is something bothersome?" I ask taking a sip of my coffee. He huffed slamming his own cup down. "No! Because you fucked my brother and that stupid snake face!" What?! Everyone turned to look at me as I went bright red. "Logan?" Shit. Patton didn't yell language. He's mad. "Is that true?" He asked through gritted teeth, his grip tightening on his knife and fork. "N-no, no! Of course not! I wouldn't dare do something so vile with them!" I spat not truly thinking of what I was saying. "Then why would princy say such a thing?" "I'll tell you why princy said such a thing! It's because princy caught them!" Roman cut off Virgil by talking in third person. "Look Roman I don't know what you saw but if you think I would indulge in such a thing with people as wretched as that then~" "Logan go to your room." I froze. Patton's voice eerily calm again. He's pissed. I can tell. "Yes Patton." I respond quietly, head hanging low as I made my way back upstairs.

Deceit's (pov)

I watched from my hidden spot in the living room. Blinking back tears as Logan walked back upstairs. His words swirling around in my mind.

"N-no, no! Of course not! I wouldn't dare do something so vile with them!"

He doesn't love us.

"But if you think I would indulge in such a thing with people as wretched as that then~"

~then he doesn't love us.

Of course. It makes so much sense now.

~Flashback~
"I love you Logan."

I smiled down at him, his cheeks flushing pink. "Oh. Th-thank you." Wait what? I sat up off him, him following suit sitting up forcing out a yawn. "I believe it is time to retire. Goodnight Deceit." Hold up. What?! I stand up grabbing his wrist. "The hell do you mean thank you?" I asked annoyed. "I mean thank you for loving me but I'm tired so goodnight."

With that he walked out.
~Flashback~

He doesn't love us. Who would ever love a liar and 'dark creativity' for gods sake?! I furiously rub at my eyes sinking down to Remus's room.

"Hey Re? I have something to tell you."