31.DistractedClarity

Logan's (pov)

The others have been acting strange around me. Keeping an odd distance, being over emotional with simple hugs. It's hard to describe. Though I don't really mind it. It's given me time to ponder my situation.

Sat on the dark commons couch, I can for once breathe. Everything that's happened, everything to happen in the future all truly stemmed from Patton and I. He doesn't deserve a second chance I know that now. But what he does deserve is- "Logan, love?" I'm pulled from my thoughts by none other than Janus. "Yes dear?" He smiles softly, taking a seat next to me. "Remus and I have a surprise for you." I raised a brow as he pulled my hand and rushed up the stairs. I followed suit, wondering what could get him so excited. "Alright close your eyes love." I nodded and did as he said. I heard our bedroom door open and whispers, presumably between him and Remus. I reached out for the door frame and glided my hand across it. "Guys?" I heard Remus's classic giggle. "Open your eyes."

As soon as I did I was in shock. The room was beautifully decorated with all sorts of candles, fairy lights hung up messily and baby head chandelier obviously hand made and dowsed in blood. "Logan?" I turned back to the ones I loved the most. "Y-yes?" The two dropped to their knees. Janus speaking first, "I know how much you've been through. I know how much we've all been through really. I truly hope that you can see a life with us, with our strange demeanours and actions. I absolutely hate you Logan. I always will." I chuckled at his lie grabbing his hand in my own as Remus spoke up. "Logan, I know I'm not the most touchy feely. I am more so murder murdery but you two have managed to change that. Granted, I still love murder but I find I love you two more. You're my everything. So with this in mind." They both whispered a set of numbers before,

"Will you marry us?"

I laughed, squealing "Yes!" I jumped down to the both of them hugging them close. I took in their warmth, cologne, Janus's scales, Remus's disgusting breathe. And I loved every second of it. I loved them. "I love you guys. So much." I cried out. A chorus of 'I love yous' followed as we finally managed to get ourselves together. "S-so what now?" I asked wiping my eyes. "Now? Either cuddle pile or~" "Sex!" Remus spoke up. Causing both me and Janus to chuckle. "Very well then. Lo?" I smirked deviously at the two and Remus seemed to get the idea. "Oh hell yea! I'll go get lube!" He ran off to the bathroom leaving me and Jan to get undressed though he quickly grabbed my arm. "Jan?" "You never pick sex over cuddle pile. Are you ok?" I smiled at his worry. "I am. Just in need of a little distraction that's all." He nodded. "Still. I'm here if any old thoughts come up." I rested my forehead against his. Our breathing in sync. Just resting there.

"I know J. I know."