7.Roses

Logan's (pov)

I could not be happier! Which is a strange thing for me to think. De, Remus and I have been dating for about three days. One I spent with Deceit, the second I spent with Remus, the third is currently in motion. Which brings me to the knock at my door.

I walk over to it and immediately feel my face heat up. There stood Deceit black roses in hand and smirk on his lips. He placed a finger under my chin causing me to look up at him. "Greetings my love." He spun me around dipping me, still in the doorway. He held up the roses, his breath evident on my lips. "How would you like to spend the day together? You, me and a kings sized bed." I blushed even brighter as I put together what he was suggesting. He leaned down further his eyes slipping shut before

"Ahem?"

He groaned pulling away standing us both up straight as Remus was stood there white roses in hand. "Today I thought I'd paint Logan. Like Rose." Deceit scoffed. "Rose from titanic? Could you think of anything less original?" My eyes widened as I looked to Remus. "Wait do you mean like~" "One of your french girls." They both said in unison. The two glared at each other as I sighed. I took the black roses from Deceit and the white ones from Remus. "Let's spend time together and if it leads to something, it leads to something. If not we can cuddle. Deal?" They both looked to me before eventually nodding. "Excellent. Shall we?"

We were all in my room scrolling through Netflix trying to find something interesting to watch when until we finally gave up settling for Friends for the hundredth time. We huddled up in the centre of my bed leaning back against the headboard as I was wedged between the both of them. Deceit repetitively ran his hand through my hair in a calming matter as Remus messed with my hand somehow finding my fingers more interesting than the tv. All in all it was peaceful. I sighed resting my head on Deceits shoulder to hear him chuckle lightly and kiss my hair. Remus following by kissing my neck. I giggled slightly as it tickled. Though once I did both of them froze. "That." "Was." "Adorable!" They confirmed together. I rolled my eyes only for them to widened as Deceit started attacking my sides and Remus pinning me down to give him more room. "Guys! S-stop it! Hah p-please!" I said in amongst giggles. They both laughed before falling to my sides all of us panting and laughing.

"W-well then." Remus said catching his breath. "That went a different direction than planned." Deceit added. I laughed lightly and nodded as I corrected my glasses that had become crooked. "Indeed." I finished. We all just lay there looking up to the ceiling before I finally remembered. The roses. I sat up reaching over Remus to my bedside table grabbing the two bouquets. "Logan?" I didn't bother responding as I twisted the roses into a patterned crown as I felt the others looking over my shoulder. I smiled as I completed them. "One for a Duke." I said placing it on Remus's head. "And one for a Snake." Deceit flickered his tongue at me whilst Remus just chuckled under his breath as I placed the second crown on Deceits head. "Now you both share." I smiled slightly to the two of them praying that it wasn't to cheesy.

"I love it."