19.Book

Logan's (pov)

"Logan! Can you unlock the door? I need to return your book."

Patton froze above me, groaning at the fact that this 'session' was interrupted. He stood up straight and for a minute I thought he was going to change our clothing again however, he merely snapped his fingers ridding me of any visible wounds on my skin. "Go see who it is sweetie. Then come back to my room like the good boy you are." He kneeled down once more kissing me cheek before sinking out to his room.

I took a deep breathe standing myself up and straightening my tie. Trying to wrap my head around what should be my new routine. Yet wasn't. I still missed the others. But never mind that now I have to get back to Patton like a good boy-FRIEND! Not a good boy. Boyfriend. Yea that.

I opened the door a small smile plastered on my face? Only to fall when I see "Deceit?!" I whisper yell. He smirks looking to me. "Yea it's really me. I'm not here to return this by the way." He holds out the book and I naturally take it, though I realise this isn't mine. "De? What is this?" I ask clearly confused. He shrugs. "I have no idea and you definitely shouldn't read it. Goodbye now." With that he sinks out leaving the book with me. That was abnormal right?

I rise up in Patton's room to find him in his cat onesie, cookies and crofters in hand. "Hi Logie bear! You get your book?" I nodded holding it up before placing it down on his desk. "Good, good. You know I just realised that we've been doing a lot of stuff I want! So I thought why not do something you want. Soooooo." He trails off holding up a dvd. "I thought we could watch a documentary! You love those right?" He had an excited smile on his face as if he was actually my friend again. My best friend again. "Yea that sounds good. Just let me~" "Change?" He cut me off snapping his fingers changing me into my unicorn onesie. "Ready?" "As I'll ever be."

Ten minutes in and he's already asleep. No surprise there. I sighed taking off his glasses and putting them to the side. He snuggled up in the blankets leaving me on the left side of the bed, right next to his desk. I kept looking over to the book. As if something was telling me to go over. To read it. I glanced over to Patton to see him sound asleep, hugging a pillow, which I assume hes mistaken from me. So I should be safe. Ok, ok! I'm gonna do it!

Slowly yet surely, I made my way out bed, taking light steps over to the desk. I pick up the book finally taking a good look at the cover. 'My Story By Elizabeth Newton.' I sat down in the desk chair flipping the book over and reading the blurb.
'This is a story of a naive little girl that fell in love with a guy who promised everything.
Yet with the guy who ruined everything.
This is my story of abuse.'

Oh...