22.BehindTheScenes

Remus's (pov)

I smiled finishing up the final paragraph of Romans and I's story. It's been a pretty good distraction from recent events and I just made Deceit and I win after stringing Patton's organs across a wire, whilst we tight rope walked across it and the fun part is that Patton's alive the whole time! Slowly and painfully bleeding to death as we play football with his heart. Ah if only.

Unfortunately, I know Romans probably gonna change that ending to something with butterflies and rainbows and we all somehow make it out alive and happy! Ugh how boring. This story would be much better if Patton just up and died huh author? Shhhhhh! Don't spoil it! Right sorry. Anyway, other than me being Deadpool I predict Roman in three two one...

Huh guess not. Anywa-"PATTON, DATE, IMAGINATION, AHHHHHHHHH!" "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Roman and I just stared at one another not exactly knowing what to say after that eloquent introduction. "Sup." He spoke casually. "Uh hey?" That's when I suddenly remembered what he said. "So what about a date?" His face immediately lit up. "Oh yea! Patton's taking Logan on a date, the book didn't work and Logan's probably in danger." My face fell stone cold. "What?" I gritted out.

As Roman respawned in a sense I cleaned up the blood on my mallet. "Was that really needed?" Roman asked as he straightened his head back on his neck. "Yes, yes it was." I replied sharply. "Now tell me what's happening with this date and I won't bite your dick off." "We're brothers?" He looked to me as if that was new information. "I stand by what I said." His face fell "Oh uh alright then. Well..."

"Dee!"

Deceit jumped as I appeared in our room. He was hunched over that damned desk making plans for the next video. I'm starting to think he's become obsessed with that. "Remus! Did you have to sneak up on me?" He asked. "Yes I did! Now listen." He turned to face me as I sat down on his lap, effectively straddling him. "Patton is taking Logan out on a date in the imagination and asked Roman to help set up. Buuuuuuut Roman told me and we have a plan!" De looked to me skeptically. "Ok? But every plan you and Roman make are usually very, very out there and very, very against the laws of physics." He claimed. Which is true in some aspect. "Yea yea but this can work. We're gonna set up the date in my side of the imagination, we'll make it look as innocent as we can and keep an eye on the two. If anything sketchy happens we'll interject and save Logan if nothing happens at least we'll be able to see him again." After I finished my little explanation De actually seemed to be smiling. "I like it."

Deceit and I watched from up in the trees, his camouflage power in action. As Logan and Patton walked beneath I noticed how uncomfortable he looked....until he sat down. He started talking presumably on one of his rambles but Patton launched on him.

"Well then why are you lying?! I have put so much energy into this relationship! So why?! Why?! Must you chose those sinners over me!"

Oh hell no! I was about to jump down until, Veronica knocked him off.

The dragon witch.