17.YesPatton

(A/N-Trigger warning, abusive Patton but no physical harm.)

Deceit's (pov)

"I need your help!"

"Virgil?! What are you doing here?" I ask cautious as to why he suddenly appeared. "Look it's hard to explain but, but I- I can't, I can't~" "Breathe Virgil breathe." I cut him off pulling him into a hug as he clenched my cape. I felt the tears seep through as footsteps made their way over. "De whats-Virgil?!" Remus exclaimed, Virgil jumping in my arms at the voice.

Eventually, Virgil managed to pull away from me wiping at his eyes. "S-sorry." He muttered. "Don't be sorry. You just panicked that's all." Remus calmed him, rubbing his back gently. "L-look I think s-something's up with Logan." He spoke. Remus and I both looked to one another confused. "Ok? Why would you tell us? I mean he's the one that left." Now it was Virgil's turn to look confused. "N-no, no. Patton told us you two had broke it off with Logan. That's why Patton and Logan are together, so he can get over you." Oh shit.

Patton's (pov)

I smiled as I ran my fingers through Logies hair, effectively scrubbing it with the shampoo. "Logie? Can you pass me the cup now sweetie?" I asked. He nodded wordlessly, hand shaking as he reached his hand up out the water. He got the cup and passed it over his shoulder from where I sitting behind him in the bath. "Thank you dearie." I go to kiss him on the cheek only for him to flinch between my legs. "S-sorry." He rushed out.

I merely sighed stroking over his shoulders, faded bruising and beautiful scars there. "Don't apologise love. I understand." I truly didn't understand. Why wouldn't he want to kiss me? I'm perfect for him. "Thank you Patton." He muttered. I smiled as I dumped a cup of water over his head, rinsing his hair of the shampoo. "You know Logie. It's times like this where I wish time could stop completely." I say whilst laying my arm across his shoulders pulling him down into my chest. "Just a nice time to be alive don't you think?" He nodded looking towards the wall across from us as a single tear rolled down his check.

"Yes Patton."