13.Lies

Remus's (pov)

"Hey Re? I have something to tell you."

I looked up to De, eyes widening as I saw tears running down his face. I ran over to him enveloping him in a hug. He hugged back almost immediately burying his face in my shoulder causing his hat to fall off, his mess of hair becoming free.

"De? Are you ok? Come on talk to me." I rubbed his back comfortingly as he pulled back wiping his eyes. "I-it's Logan." He mumbled. We both sat down on my bed as he finished wiping his eyes. "What about him?" I ask. His frown turned to a scowl, oooooooh that was a rhyme or reason, as he looked down at his hands. "I-I don't think he, he loves us." He stuttered. I quickly shook my head. "No way! The date he put on for us, that kiss, a whole makeover merely to make us happy. Of course he lo~" "He called us  wretched, vile! He could've went on if Patton hadn't have stopped him." I sagged next to Deceit, looking to him as he looked up to me. "So that's it? He pulls us together and then he, he just goes back on everything?" He sighs leaning against me. "I don't know."

"I do."

We both looked up to see Logan standing in the door way. His tie loose, hair a mess and daggers in his eyes. De stood up immediately. "What was the insults for?! You could have made up a simple lie! Not- not hurt us!" He exclaimed, arms flaying as he talked. "What if I wanted to hurt you?" He froze as I looked between the two. I stood in between them "What do you mean hurt us?" I ask suspiciously. A cautious smile etching my features. "I mean this was a mistake. I shouldn't have even talked to either of you in the first place." He straightened his tie looking at us seriously. "I suggest we terminate our relationship, effective immediately." We both just stared at him in shock as he smiled? Logan doesn't smile. He smirks. Even with us, if we're not tickling him that is. "No objections? Fabulous. Goodbye Deceit, Duke." With that he walked out as if nothing happened.

As the door slammed shut, I for once couldn't think of anything to say. That is until I heard laughter behind me. I turned to Deceit to see him laughing despite the tears cascading down his face. "W-why are you laughing?" I ask confused out of my mind. "He lied. A lot." He said wiping his eyes once more. I raised a brow looking to him. "He lied. I know he did." I shook my head trying to get my thoughts together. "Ok then. Was he lying before or just now?" He shrugged grabbing his hat. "I trust the both of so I don't search for your lies but now." "You checked to see how he felt." I finished. "Bingo." He held out his hand to me. "To Logan?" I smirked, gripping his hand in mine.

"To Logan!"