24.Rethinking

Logan's (pov)

I yawned softly snuggling closer into one of my partners. Who I don't know. But did I care? Nope. They were warm and safe and cuddly. Perfect. I smiled as they kissed my forehead. "G'morning baby. Such a good boy for me aren't you?" Wait wha-

My eyes shot open as I looked to who was next to me. Just Remus. I let out a sigh of relief "Just Remus." I muttered softly. "Just Remus who?" I heard from behind me. I relaxed into Janus, comfortably laying in between them. "Nothing." I whispered back. Janus hummed mindlessly, pressing a light kiss to the back of my neck. I smiled turning my head ever so slightly to catch his lips with mine. His hand ran along my chin as I lifted my arm to glide through his adorable bed head of curls. We parted slightly for breathe before returning to each other's embrace once more. His hand guiding me up to him in a loving kiss.

"Well isn't this a sight?"

We both stop our little make out session turning to Remus and then turning to Remus's morning wood. "Well this is a predicament."

I thanked Janus as he handed me my cup of coffee. "No problem dear." He sat down beside me on the Dark commons couch. You see it has been a full week since the whole Patton situation. None of the light sides have come over here and...oh my. I just-but I'm not a dark side. Right? Yea no I'm not. I'm Logic. Which means what? I tell Thomas what to do. That shouldn't be assigned to a certain place should it? Of course not. Does that mean I can cho-"Logan? You look tense." Janus snapped me out of my little daze a worried glint in his eye. "I'm fine J." I told a small smile on my lips. His eye lit up yellow for a second but it quickly vanished as he turned back to the tv currently playing blue planet. I snuggled into his side causing him to rest his arm on my shoulders. Pure peace.

"RUDE!"

I stand corrected. Remus appeared in the middle of the living room wood gone and arms crossed. "I want my turn with the brain cell! After all you just left making me take a cold shower!" He exclaimed flailing his arms to prove his point. "Oh no. I totally didn't mean to do that." Janus spoke in a sultry tone. Remus huffed snapping his fingers and suddenly I was teleported to his room.

"Right! Now we can be together." I rolled my eyes placing my coffee cup on his bedside table. "Alright now you have me. Now what do you propose we do?" I asked curiously. He grinned a wicked grin as he pulled me into him. "Makeover! And not just a one night thing." I raised a skeptical brow and he seemed to get the point. "Listen we have all gone through wardrobe updates before so why not do it again? Your always over here now too! So it's like anyone will see you plus! We'll probably get JJ drooling." I smiled thinking it over. If I'm questioning my position in Thomas's mind then perhaps a new wardrobe would help me figure out where I belong.

"Alright! Let's do it."