32.Bath

Logan's (pov)

It had been a few weeks since we all got engaged. Janus running around trying to figure out the law logic of the mind palace, Roman and Remus for once working together to set up the venue and suits and Virgil and I left to the food. Which would usually be Patton's job...

But nevermind that now.  Virgil and I were huddled together in his room. Papers spread out on the bed of many different recipes, ingredients and even safe foods. One by one we conjured every dessert from a traditional wedding cake to deodorant stuffed pie. Better than expected we both agreed. Though about an hour or two in Virgil started to groan, flopping back on the bed. "I can't go on! Tell Thomas I love-love-!" He gasped dramatically, eyes squeezing shut and tongue hanging out. I chuckled, poking his face. "And you say Romans dramatic." He didn't break character. So I did what any logical person would do. Dump the ice cream dessert on his head.

He spluttered awake hitting my side. "Asshole!" I laughed as he threw a cheesecake at me. "Hey!" Before we knew it we were in a good fight. I ducked down at the end of his bed, grabbing a piece of chocolate cake. Virgil snatching his own weapon. So it began.

"The hell happened to you?" Covered in icing from head to toe, I smiled at my fiancé's. "Virgil." I replied slyly stepping into our room. "Then I sure as hell hope that's icing and not~" "Cum!" Remus yelled excitedly. "No dear it is not cum." I said calmly. He laughed manically. "Bath?" I nodded at Janus's suggestion. Raising an eyebrow to Remus. "Ugh fine." Finally! Remus is gonna bathe.

We got undressed quite quickly, the bath running in the background. Remus hugged me from behind kissing my neck and licking the icing. I patted his head softly as I checked the temperature, having to bend down to turn to do so. "I like it cut g." Remus slapped my ass. I rolled my eyes at his antics, stepping back. "And I like a fiancé with a bigger dick." He unknowingly Roman gasped his way into the bath falling back into it. His foot hanging out so his legs were spread. I made my way between them, sighing blissfully at the warm water. "You ok Lolo?" I nodded leaning back into Remus's touch. "You know what the funny thing is?" Remus scrubbed shampoo into my hair. An odd nostalgia feeling coming with it. I hummed in response to his question letting him know to go on. "That we can be here right now." He went to kiss my cheek but I flinched away. He sighed. "Can you pass me the cup?" I nodded, hand shaking as I passed it over my shoulder. He dumped it over my head, running his hands over my shoulders. "It's just a nice time to be alive, don't you think?" I don't know when but I strarted to cry.

"Yes Patton."

Wait-

"Logan?"

It suddenly clicked as Remus's voice tuned back in. "You just..." I started to shake in his arms. "I-I'm sorry! I don't mean too~" "Hey now." Remus quickly hushed me, rubbing my back. "It's ok love I know it was a mistake." I nodded quickly. "It was! I promise." I whispered close to him. He held me as if I were to break. Kissing my forehead gently. "Oh love. The sooner we get married the better." He whispered. I cracked a small smile. "H-how about tomorrow?" I heard Remus chuckle above me.

"Tomorrow it is."