Christmas Special!!!

: No one pov:
Midoriya woke up Christmas morning very excited, he woke up Sato by jumping on him. He was also yelling "wake up wake up!! It's Christmas!!!!" Sato finally woke up completely and brought Midoriya downstairs.

The first thing Midoriya saw was all the presents under the tree, there were so many!

- Day Before-

: No one pov:
Currently Midoriya was with the teachers and class 1-A was going shopping to find presents for eachother and Midoriya. They decided to spilt up and meet up at lunch time then shop again.

When they got to the mall they spilt up in different directions looking for the perfect presents.

It was going to take a while but they will find the perfect presents! At noon they met up and Bakugo, Uraraka, Iida, Todoroki, Kouda, and Tokoyami already had presents for Midoriya.

They were exhausted while eating lunch but they still needed to find more gifts. Most of the class ate ramen while the others just ate whatever they wanted, after they finished eating they spilt up again.

Iida told them to meet up at 5pm to go home, so they had to be quick. Some had more trouble picking other peoples gift -cough Todoroki and Tokoyami cough- while others were done pretty fast.

By 5pm everyone had at least 21 gifts, when they got back to the dorms they all ran to their rooms to wrap the gifts. Kaminari was the first to come down with poorly wrapped gifts.

Last to come down was Yaoyorozu with huge nicely wrapped gifts. They put all the gifts under the big Christmas tree and Iida went to go get Midoriya.

When Midoriya got back with Iida, all the class except Sato were surrounding the Christmas tree so Midoriya wouldn't see the gifts.

Midoriya was confused at first but Sato grabbed his hand and asked Midoriya if he wanted to go upstairs and bake cookies for Santa. Midoriya quickly agreed and they left upstairs.

When Midoriya left the class sighed in relief and decided to just hang out until bed time.

-With Sato and Midoriya-

: No one pov:
Sato let Midoriya choose what cookies he wanted to bake, it took a few minutes but Midoriya finally settled on sugar cookies. Sato checked the ingredients which were:

1. 1 cup unsalted butter, softened

2. 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar

3. 1 egg

4. 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract

5. 1/2 teaspoon no-color almond extract

6. 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour

7. 1 teaspoon baking powder

8. 1 teaspoon salt

Luckily they had all the stuff they needed, the first direction said "Preheat oven to 350 degrees F" so that's what Sato did.

The next direction said "In large bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer (or whisk) until light and fluffy" so that's what Midoriya did.

The next direction said "Beat in egg and extracts, mix flour, baking powder, and salt; add to butter 1 cup at a time, mixing after each addition."

So that's what they both did, the next direction said "Do not chill dough. Divide dough into 2 balls." So that's what Midoriya did with little help from Sato.

The next direction said "On floured surface, roll each ball into a circle." So Sato and Midoriya both did that.

The last direction said "Bake cookies on ungreased cookie sheet 8-11 minutes or until cookies are lightly brown."