Chapter 8

: Midoriya pov:
I got up at about 4 pm and called everyone into the common room, I told them that EraserHead was the winner of the marathon and that he had requested a new sleeping bag.

So after dinner all of class 1-A set out to the mall, I went with Yaoyorozu, Tsu, Uraraka, Hakagure, and Jiro. All of the class spilt up to look for the place to find sleeping bags.

After about 30 minutes the "Baku-squad" found the sleeping bags, we all met at that store and saw a whole row of sleeping bags hung up on hangers.

Then all of a sudden Sero burst out laughing, he rolling on the floor holding his stomach.

He then said "Just imagine Aizawa-sensei inside one of those while they are like that!" Then everyone burst out laughing.

That's what Sero thought of ☝

Almost everyone was rolling on the floor laughing, Iida was trying to calm them down. Then the manager of the store came to us and kicked us out of the store.

Iida then scolded everyone because we couldn't go back into the store anymore, that means we couldn't buy the sleeping bag.

Then Mina got a idea, she spoke up saying "Why don't we just give Izu money and send him in to buy the sleeping bag?"

Iida immediately declined the idea, but the rest of the class agreed to do it. So here I am waking into the store with $40 in my All Might backpack.

I walked up to the man at the cashier and said "s'cuse me? Can you pweese help me?" The man looked down at me and said "Whats up?" I said "I need help getting a yellow sweeping bag"

The man just nodded and walked with me to the sleeping bags aisle, he then looked down at me and said "which one do you want?"

I pointed to a yellow one and he got it down for me, I looked at it closer and then I said "This one please."

He nodded and carried back to her cashier, I gave him my $40 and he gave me some money back and the sleeping bag in a plastic bag.

I thanked him and walked back out of the store, when I saw the class I ran to them and handed them the money and the sleeping bag. They thanked me and we decided to go home.

When we got home we wrapped the sleeping bag for tomorrow and went to bed. I went to Yaoyorozu's room for tonight and her bed was HUGE! She just laughed at me and we went to bed.

~Time Skip to morning~

: Midoriya pov:
Today is my birthday! (Not really his actual birthday, his real birthday is in July)  I'm turning 4 and I get to see if I have a quirk! I don't plan on telling anyone until class starts, because I want to surprise them!

Yaoyorozu was going go change me into a blue shirt and white shorts, but I stopped her and requested an All Might shirt with matching shorts.

She agreed and brought me to class, when EraserHead walked into class I ran up to him and handed him his new sleeping bag.