Chapter 16

: No one pov:
In the morning recovery girl dropped Midoriya off at class 1-A. When the students started coming they all hugged and greeted Midoriya.

Today Midoriya was staying with Sato, he wanted to bake something so during class Midoriya was coming up with things to make. He either wanted to make a cake, cupcakes, cookies, or brownies.

During lunch Midoriya went around asking classmates what their favorite desserts were.

People answered with cheesecake, pudding, yule, jello, pie, etc. His classmates started saying the same things so he went to the teachers lounge.

He asked at the teachers what their favorite dessert was and he got ice cream, chocolate mousse, cake pops, coffee, apple pie, churros, and chocolate fudge sundae.

He had so many options to choose from, the bell rang to go back to class. Midoriya went back to class 1-A and decided to do eeny meeny miny moe on each of his options.

During the whole school day, class 1-A could hear Midoriya saying "Eeny meeny miny moe, catch a tiger by its toe. If it hollers let it go. My mommy said which is the very best and you are not it, you dirty dirty dish rag you."

It was repeated multiple times because Midoriya had a lot of choices to choose from. It took the whole school day, in the end he decided on churros.

When it was time to go back to the dorms he told Sato what he wanted to make, Sato agreed and finished his homework quickly.

After homework Sato and Midoriya went to he store to get the ingredients which were:

1. 1 cup water

2. 2 1/2 tablespoons white sugar

3. 1/2 teaspoon salt

4. 2 tablespoons vegetable oil

5. 1 cup all-purpose flour

6. 2 quarts oil for frying

7. 1/2 cup white sugar

8. 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

When they got all the stuff they needed they went back to the dorms, they then got started on making the churros.

The first direction was, "In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine water, 2 1/2 tablespoon sugar, salt, and 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil."

Midoriya poured the stuff on the saucepan while Sato worked on the heat. The next direction was "Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Stir in flour until mixture forms a ball."

Midoriya stirred until the stuff started getting hard to stir so Sato had to help him stir, next direction was "Heat oil for frying in deep-fryer or deep skillet to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).

Sato did all the heating so Midoriya would not hurt himself, next step was "Pipe strips of dough into hot oil using a pastry bag. Fry until golden; drain on paper towels."

Midoriya was the one to roll the dough into strips, then Sato would put them into the hot oil.

They made sure to make one for each classmate and one for Aizawa-sensei, in all they made 24 churros (some extras just in case).

The last direction was "Combine 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon. Roll drained churros in cinnamon and sugar mixture." Midoriya ccombined the things and Sato rolled them in the cinnamon and sugar mixture.

They finished after 2 hours, it was also dinner so they went down to eat dinner. When they got downstairs Midoriya was covered in flour, sugar, and cinnamon.

Everyone just laughed and they ate dinner, during dinner Midoriya spoke up saying "Guys! After dinner Sato and I made dessert for everyone!" All the class cheered and quickly finished their dinner.

After everyone was done Sato and Midoriya brought down the Churros, the class lit up and they each grabbed a churro. They all ate together talking and playing around.

While they were goofing around Kaminari dropped his churro, luckily Sato and Midoriya predicted this so Kaminari got one of the extra churros.

When everyone finished their churro's they all went to the teachers dorm to give Aizawa-sensei his churro.

When they knocked on the door Vlad King answered and invited them inside, when they went to the common room it was utter chaos.

Present Mic was singing along to "Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley" really loudly, Midnight was dancing like a mad man all around the room, Aizawa-sensei was in a corner sleeping, and all the other teachers were either in their rooms, cheering Present Mic and Midnight on, or yelling at them to stop and quiet down.

Midoriya grabbed Aizawa's churro and walked over to him shaking him awake, when he woke up Midoriya smiled and handed him the churro. Aizawa gladly accepted it and fell back asleep holding the churro.

They all just laughed and decided to leave the teachers, when they got back to the dorms they watched movies until it was time for bed. Sato and Midoriya both quickly fell asleep on their futons.

(873 words)

Hi! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I got the recepie for the churros on Google so I give credit to the person who put it on there. Here is a meme and a picture of a churro if you don't know what it is.