Chapter 4

: Jiro pov:
I woke up the next morning and got Midoriya ready for school, we ate breakfast and walked to school.

When we got there Hakagure (invisible girl) was talking to all the girls and called me over.

I went over and she told me that because today was her day to take care of Midoriya she and the rest of the girls were going to go to the mall. I agreed to go with them and we started planning.

Soon Aizawa-sensei came in and told us that today we would be doing hero training at Ground GAMMA. I dropped Midoriya off with Aizawa-sensei and went to go get into my hero costume.

Ground GAMMA 👆

Ground GAMMA 👆

: Aizawa pov:
I walked with Midoriya to Ground GAMMA and waited for my students. When they all got there I explained that they would be doing rescue training with other Pro Heros as villans.

Midoriya would be the hostage and the Pro Heros would be Midoriya's kidnappers.

The Pro Heros that would be with us today will be "Ectoplasm, Midnight, Present Mic, Snipe, and Cementoss.

Ectoplasm and Cementoss took Midoriya and went to find a place to keep him, and the others found spots around Midoriya's kidnapping place. I told my class that they would have all class period to rescue him.

: No one pov:
Class 1-A split off into groups to find Deku, in order for Deku to be "safe" they would have to bring him back to Aizawa-sensei.

While searching Jiro, Mina, Kaminari, and Ojiro ran into Present Mic. People could tell because they could hear Present Mic screaming.

Bakugo, Kirishima, Sero, and Tokoyami ran into Midnight, people could tell because purple smoke filled her area.

Hakagure, Momo, Shoji, and Aoyama ran into Snipe, people could tell because they heard gun shots.

The last people split into groups of three people except for Todoroki who n decided to go alone, the first three being Kouda, Satou, and Mineta. The other three being Uraraka, Iida, and Tsu.

The 2 groups of three found Todoroki fighting Cementoss and Ectoplasm, he was having a hard time due to Ectoplasm's clones and Cementoss walls. The groups decided to spilt up and help Todoroki.

While Iida and Tsu distracted Cementoss Uraraka made herself float to Deku. When she saw him she expecting him to be crying and scared, what she saw was Deku fangirling over the Pro Heros.

She tried to grab him but 3 of Ectoplasm's comes came and surrounded Deku. She tried to fight them off but had a pretty hard time due to her overusing her quirk.

~Time Skip to after class~

: No one pov:
In the end no one could "rescue" Deku, after the class Uraraka, Aoyama, Satou, and Mineta were sent to Recovery girls office due to them overusing their quirks.